MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick - Angel

MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick - Angel

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I'm not usually a big frost lipstick fan but this contains the perfect amount of shimmer without looking like i glued glitter all over my lips. Contains the perfect amount of shimmer without being over the top. Glad i bought this, nice to have at least one frosty lipstick, hopefully I'll find more frost shades i like in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Such a pretty color- it’s not so frosty that it looks like eighties lipstick. Soft pink that doesn’t wash me out (I’m NC30) A lot of pale lipsticks can look too light on my pigmented lips but this one is perfect. I can even wear this without liner.

on 8/23/2018 12:46:00 PM

Love this shade! It's the perfect shade of pink and a teeny bit of shimmer. Perfect for everyday and/or summer with some gloss on top of it.

on 8/23/2018 12:28:00 PM

Good and smooth formula, angel is warmer than snob (wich is more blue undertoned) more suitable for my nc 20-25 skin. It is a very light and subtle pink, easily wearable on a everyday basis and yet very sexy, very girly. I don't know if I would buy it again, but it's just because I am not really into pink colors, but it is a pretty nice choice for pink lovers.

on 12/19/2017 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

My Favorite lipstick! I use this everyday it looks good on my pale yellow toned skin. Oh & it smells good too! definitely a plus. Its the perfect shade of somewhat nude pink.. I also love how creamy it is. Will definitely be repurchasing

on 12/18/2017 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

nice lipstick but looks dated now...

A cult favourite. This lipstick is perfect on its own or with a gloss. I love it for day and night and it can work in so many different looks. I find that with the Angel lipglass on top, the pink is a little obnoxious so I use Whirl lip liner and Ample Pink plush glass on top.

Gorgeous color and finish. No 'frost' apparent at all... it's definitely a subtle but very flattering shade of pink.
I'm blond with fair skin and this is now my favourite MAC lipstick

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There are very few beauty products that carry me through the years which I've never stopped using or found better alternatives to. As a teen/very young adult pink lipstick was my obsession and I had dozens but Angel always stood out as my go-to. Now that I'm a bit more advanced in my twenties I gravitate toward nude lipsticks, but I would never stop wearing this shade just because it is one pink that strikes a great balance between not too pale, not too dark, not to orangey/warm, but not cool-toned, not glossy and short-wearing but not drying. The formula is satiny, slightly frosty and fairly opaque. It is one pink I can sincerely recommend to anyone, even someone who isn't thrilled with most pink lipsticks.
The price and packaging are both fine, I am aware it's not cheap but there are certainly many brands that tack $30-$50 price tags on lipsticks so I can't complain about one of great quality that costs half that.

on 7/12/2016 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a unique shimmery neutral pink frost colour lipstick. It caught my eye as soon as I saw it. I cannot find a good dupe anywhere for this! The price is quite expensive for a lipstick, but the quality is great and the tube lasts ages so it is worth the price. Was surprised when it actually looked good on me as I have light medium olive skin tone and I usually go for warmer tones in lip products. I normally wear nude/peach/coral lipsticks but this is my go to nudey pink if I ever want to wear a pink lipstick. Best thing to do is to try it out in store first. It goes well with MAC Subculture lip liner. Great for every day use and also evenings/occasions if you apply a lip gloss over the top. I use MAC Cremesheen Glass in Calypso Beat and it is the perfect combination. The texture goes on very creamy and moisturising and has good pigmentation which you can build up for a bolder colour. It lasts me a good 3-4 hours before I will feel the need to reapply. However if I eat/drink then I will need to reapply straight away as most of it rubs off. Wish it was more long lasting but definitely worth having considering the colour is one of a kind.