Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

6 years ago

Seeing as there are no reviews for this product, and when I was considering purchasing it I didn't have much direction. This product is a colour depositing shampoo and comes in a huge range of colours. Rosewood is a violet/pink/brown colour, and I was looking for something to compliment my champagne blonde hair mousse by the same brand. This product is sulfate free which is a must for blonde hair. It is also environmentally friendly, doesn't test on animals and Australian owned which are all important for a product to have in my check list! After pumping out the product twice, I shampood as normal. It left a beautiful soft beige/pastel pink finish to my blonde that wasn't very obvious but was what I was after. I left this product on for 30 seconds. If I had left it on any longer my hair would have definitely turned pink. One lippy off because the product doesn't foam up immensely and it leaves the hair quite dry, so make sure to use a good hydrating conditioner afterwards! This product is somewhat pricey, yet judging by the effects I will only need to use it maximum twice a week so it is definitely worth the money. Lipped also off packaging because it is not travel friendly - it has a screw top pump lid that can't be closed. Overall a great purchase and I will continue rebuying!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24