L'Oreal Infallible - Always Pearly Pink

L'Oreal Infallible - Always Pearly Pink

Pretty pink eyeshadow! I tried a couple other shadows from this collection - Amber Rush and Burst into Bloom. Both were gorgeous colors but chalky. But Always Pearly Pink has a great smooth formula and lasts long, even though it's a pale color. Despite being a light color it has great pigment, and luckily it's a true pink (was afraid by the name it would be very sheer and white but not at all). Perfect light pink for everyone (especially us pale ladies). Love how my blue eyes look with this on. One of the few shadows I'll repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a gorgeous silvery pink that is flattering against my brown eyes and can be used as all over the lid or near the tear ducts and brow bone for highlighting. It has good longevity on my oily lids and I like to pair it with brown, black, or navy blue shades to give it depth.

on 2/7/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Another gorgeous shadow that I believe is limited edition from their Spring line. This is a pale pink with silver shimmer. I pair this with Burst Into Bloom and its just stunning and very much that orchid look for the year.

These are very long-wearing shadows and very vibrant. Paired with a primer they last all day and night. They're best applied with fingers or a sponge, but I prefer my fingers for best intensity. This is gorgeous all over the lid, in the inner corners, and even browbone.

Very happy with these shadows from L'Oreal. I would buy these over most higher end shadows.