Elizabeth Arden Fantasy The Naughty Remix

No Image

4.7

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Now this is a good perfume. I'm amazed. As a lover of the Britney Spears Fantasy range, I had high expectations for the Naughty Remix and this perfume certainly exceeded my expectations. This perfume is a darker, heavier and more sultry take on the original Fantasy, showcasing the notes of white chocolate, cupcake, musk and jasmine. The notes on paper don't sound all that sultry, but on the skin this is a sexy, sugary sweet fragrance. It has excellent lasting power, I can smell it still 8-9 hours after applying it - though it is a skin scent by that time and almost purely smells of white chocolate. It has good silage for the first few hours and seems to be a pretty inoffensive scent, in fact people of various ages and genders actually approached me to compliment my perfume which to me signifies that the scent is universally appealing. I would recommend this to anyone who was a fan of the original Fantasy but craved less fruit and more sensuality. Perfect for an evening date or a night out dancing. This is definitely one of my favourite scents from the Fantasy line.

Notes: Jasmine, White Chocolate, Orchid, Cupcake, Woody Notes, Orris Root, Musk.

on 10/30/2016 12:24:00 AM

This was a blind buy after reading reviews on other boards. I was interested in the white chocolate & cupcake accords. They are there, this smells nice, very sweet. If you like Flowerbomb, you would like this, although it is not the same scent just the same "family". I would compare this to Aquolina Sugar, a little amped up. Maybe a tiny bit deeper. I probably like this better than AS b/c of the deeper notes. definately better than Fantasy IMO, But nothing like my HG Britney Perfume Island Fantasy. I can never be w/o that one. Speaking of AS, WHY disc the Chocolovers? BOY that was a mistake!

on 2/6/2014 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I just tried (& promptly bought) Fantasy - The Naughty Remix. Notes listed online are: jasmine petals, white chocolate orchid, sweet cupcake accord, sensual woody notes, orris root and creamy musk. I absolutely love it. It is very powdery, so if that's not your thing, I doubt you would enjoy this scent. The Naughty Remix has great sillage and lasting power. I don't think it smells similar to the original Fantasy (round pink bottle). It reminds me more of Magnetism by Escada. I didn't try the other Fantasy - The Nice Remix but was told it is a "sparkling fruity scent". While The Naughty Remix is more of a powdery oriental vanilla to my nose.

Popular Fragrances