L'Oreal Paris L'OREAL PREFERENCE COPENHAGEN ASH BLONDE 8.1

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

the BEST ASH BLONDE HAIR COLOR!
I’ve used this a few times now. (after bleaching my hair out then hating the fakeness and wanting to return to a natural color)

Surprisingly this color is a perfect match to my natural hair color/roots. It is the one Ash Blonde color that gradually fades (not fast like other and I've used plenty) and it never goes brassy even as it fades lighter over the months it STAYS a nice ash blonde (and I do not even use purple/blue shampoos) If you have long hair it might look even silver if you have light/bleached hair but that harshness does go with a wash or 2 though I love the silvery effect because that's the true ash, not green at all!
In all, I truly find this to be the best box of Ash!

HELP! I love this color. I purchased it while in Paris, Feb. 2017, and immediately used it in the hotel room. Unfortunately, they don't sell it in the US. Does anyone know the equivalent in the US? I've reached out directly to L'oreal and asked which Superior Preference blonde color in the US I should use and they said they can't help me determine the equivalent product to buy in the US. Anyone out there know??

My review of the color--I am a natural blonde and this color is the perfect boost to my natural color, which has started to go very dark, ashy blonde over the years. I love this color in that it made my hair look brighter without looking bleached or too blonde/too bright/etc. It did not fade to a brassy mess like some of the other blonde hair colors out there. I really love it and hope to replicate the color in the US, if I can just figure out which color to use!!

Popular Hair Color Products