Eternity Aqua

No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this off Ebay in a small size because eternity rollerballs weren’t on there. This looks small for 0.20oz but it smells delish. Like a watery floral w a bit of grapefruit thrown in. Reminds me of DG Light Blue a bit. It’s not super expensive. I smell a bit of vanilla thrown in like an orange creme frosting smells great! A great diversion from heavy winter scents. I would wear this year around! But it’s a fun scent tropical & sublime. I like every CK frag I’ve tried.

on 5/22/2016 2:03:00 AM

Fresh and fruity scent with some notes of delicate flowers making it a staple scent for spring or summer. I had a smaller size which I use to carry in my purse and could use it "on the go" which was really nice. Because the scent is relatively light I found myself having to re apply mid-day but I actually liked spraying it again through the day and surround myself in the burst of freshness. I guess the only downside to that is that you go through it a lot faster than you normally would with a perfume that has a longer lasting scent. Still - I really enjoyed this fragrance.

I like the modern looking bottle with a unique "t" shaped cap and the ombre blue coloring.Very clean looking and perfectly reflecting this scent.

on 2/5/2014 1:05:00 PM

I'm finally getting to the last perfume I own (I have about half a dozen perfumes). I'm reviewing Eternity Aqua. Would you believe I've never smelled the regular Eternity? Sorry, I digress. Eternity Aqua is my go-to scent in the spring and summer. It smells so great, I've been wearing it in winter too. I would describe this as a fresh watery/floral scent...like a stream with flowers along it. There's a touch of citrus I believe which makes it a tiny bit "tropical". (Davidoff's Cool Water smells less flowery). I usually don't like floral scents but it's the "Aqua" that gets my attention.

Popular Fragrances