It's a 10 Blonde Miracle Leave in treatment

2.0

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Hyrdrolized Rice Protein, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Euterpe Olercea Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Red 33/CI 17200/Aka227, Blue 1/CI 42090/Ao1, Methylchloriosothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this based on the reviews from Ulta. WOW! What an unbelievably awful product. I used this on my second wash after having my highlights done. My hair feels like a grease pit! I expect a leave in product to leave my hair feeling silky, not like an oil slick. I can't say one good thing about this. Do not purchase!

I keep trying to use this hoping I'll magically fall in love...but I don't. It consistently makes me feel like my hair is dirty when I use it. If you are blonde and enjoy the original It's A 10, stick with that.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My hair is very dry and frizzy, I wanted softness and a healthy shine/bounce back in my hair, and smoothness, and since this was a leave in treatment I had high hopes, not to mention everywhere you turn you hear raves about "It's a 10" products.
My hair was a mess, it felt gross and dirty and dry as heck and very frizzy(does this really contain lemon juice?), as if all of the moisture had been sucked out. The smell I could not stand, very strong. I washed my hair immediately, twice and it could still smell my hands of this product.
Sadly, this left my hair worse than before I used it.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know why I bought this since I was using the regular version and it worked really well. I fall for stuff for blonde hair because I'm always trying to maximize shine. But I've tried a lot of products for blonde hair and the best moisture always cones from the regular version IMO.

Left my hair a sticky mess! No conditioning properties whatsoever. Will not buy this again.

Love this stuff it saved my over-processed platinum blonde hair! HG!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I recently started getting lots of highlights the last few months after being a level 3 brunette for nearly a year. I bought this product after reading so many good reviews online and even a few You Tube videos singing its praise. My hair usually feels like straw after washing and of course I have an issue with my hair being really tangled, so I figured this would be nice to help with tangles and also protect my blonde hair. The first month I used this product, I was in love with it: it smelled wonderful (just a very clean smell, almost woodsy) and helped detangle my hair without weighing it down. However, the last few times I've used this, it weighs my hair down so bad that once my hair does dry (whether I air dry it or blow dry it) my hair looks so greasy, as if I never washed it! I don't even apply that much either, just one spray on each side and in the back of my head. Sorry, but I don't want a product that makes me look like I never washed my hair. This may work for some, but not for me anymore.

Popular Hair Treatments