& Other Stories Lip Gloss

No Image

1 review

on 2/4/2014 12:05:00 PM

This is a review for & other stories 'Chamois Pink' lip gloss. OMG absolutely gorgeous. I'm always on the lookout for the perfect soft pink lip gloss. I find that brands like Maybelline and Rimmel often produce lip glosses that are too shimmery and too gloopy. Then you have the likes of MAC which are so expensive and provide very little product of a very sticky consistency.
This is a dream. When I squeezed some out of the tube it was a gorgeous, clearish soft pink, a kind of creamy bubblegum pink. It goes on so nicely, is so moisturizing and I can even feel its moisturising benefits long after I have applied it.
With the awful blustery windy weather we normally experience in January I tend to suffer from chapped lips. This year they have been particularly bad with actual chunks of hard skin on my lips. I've also been experiencing broken skin on one corner of my mouth which has been quite uncomfortable. However, using this, my lips have miraculously healed themselves and I think that awful broken skin has started to replenish itself and it is thanks to this. Outperforms eight hour cream in my opinion!