My review is a combination for both Fibrology & Fibrology Air shampoos.
I've been using Fibrology Air & only Fibrology Air (with the exception of a little mousse) for about 4 months now & my hair has never felt, smelled or looked better EVER. I already have quite thick, base-of-the-spine length hair but this makes it look & feel much thicker, & completely cuts out my need to straighten my hair for at least 2 days after washing.
I grabbed Fibrology thinking it was Air but only realised my mistake once I was already in the shower with wet hair so I used it & prepared to hate my hair but I was actually quite surprised.
- Hair feels lovely once dried.
- It takes 15 minutes to completely dry my hair, even with a shitty hotel hairdryer.
- Has a mild smell to it.
- Has more of a conditioner texture so is probably kinder for after dyeing my hair.
- Mild static.
- Sometimes leaves a feeling of build up that almost "feels" like it's weighing down the ends.
- Smell doesn't last very long at all.
- My hair doesn't feel as clean for as long as it usually does.
- My hair feels amazing once dried.
- Takes me 15 minutes to completely dry my hair, even with a shitty hotel hairdryer!
- I use "Andrew Barton Big Hair Lifting Juice" as a setting spray after backcombing/styling so there's a lot of build up but Air totally strips it & leaves it squeaky clean.
- It smells is LOVELY & it lasts for ages.
- The 400ml bottle lasted me for almost 2 & a half months despite using it at least 4 times a week on my base-of-the-spine length hair.
- Immediately after using Air I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing extensions because my hair looks so thick.
- Hella static. That's it.
I love both shampoos & I probably will continue using Fibrology every once in a while, but I'll definitely be going back to Fibrology Air as my go-to.