L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo
Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo

3.0

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Hexylene Glycol, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Parfum/ Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Polyquaternium- 30, Carbomer, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L. D163685/2 Pat Pending

on 1/6/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mum had to buy a shampoo because the other shampoo I used had just run out so she picked this shampoo in a hurry .I love this shampoo soooooooooooo much . It make my hair look shiny , glossy and super thick . It really stands out to the crowd . I do actually have thick hair but the shampoo did make my hair look more thick than the other shampoos i used previously . So to all the people who have thick or dull hair this shampoo would be great . This shampoo does make your hair quite dry which would be an issue for many people . To me this is not a problem because after washing my hair I add a few drops of oil and apply it to May hair (NOT TOO MUCH ) my hair is moisturised from top to bottom . The other reasons why I love this fantastical magical shampoo is because of the smell it is not too strong . The smell smells like ordinary shampoo . The shampoo does not harm me when i am applying it or after is apply it . It has been my hairs BFF so far .

on 12/2/2016 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Pro:
LOVE the smell of this shampoo. Seriously in love with it.
Con: everything else
Turned my hair to dry straw, yet didn't really help with scalp greasiness and probably made it worse (can't really tell since that's an issue for me to begin with). One of the worst shampoos I've ever tried.

on 2/15/2016 6:27:00 PM

Let me start by saying the product smells great which is why I gave it a one. Now to the real talk. After about a week of using this product my loving boyfriend pointed out a massive clump of flakes in my hair. Initially I thought it was because I didn't rinse the product out well enough. But, after a few more days the scalp itching to end all scalp itching began and went right down to the nape of my neck. It has been three days so far of a very itchy and sore scalp. I never right reviews but this one definitely warranted one. I should also say that I never have had any issues with hair products or treatments before.

My hair is fine, with no volume and gets easily greasy. I bought this shampoo hoping to get my hair look thicker with more volume as the product claims it does. BUT, not only it didn't add volume, but it also makes my hair even greasier than it already is. I definitaly do not recomment buying it if your hair type is like mine.

on 1/17/2016 12:17:00 PM

Just had this done at my Salon due to my hair being thin and frizzy. Well, while there my hair started to fall out. Nice health hair falling out in clumps. I freaked and was told that was common. What?!! Next day... just keeps coming out. Not pulled out...long healthy hair. Put it all on the bathroom counter...I've never had this EVER happen. Good years plus shedding! NEVER AGAIN!

on 1/17/2016 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have thinning hair following Cancer, I bought all the products in the range because of the hype. I have to say after six months use, my hair is always greasy after two days and there is no thickness whatsoever, I have to use mousses and styling products to get any sort of volume in my hair. so far as I'm concerned it does nto do what it says it will it is a waste of money. I certainly will not buy this again!

on 12/18/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My hair had always been full and thick. In recent years it had become thin and lank and no product or vitamins I took helped get it back to its old self. I've been using fibrology shampoo and conditioner for about 3.5 months, and am happy to report its back to its fullness! It actually made it much thicker. It doesn't add shine, but overall my hair feels much healthier. People have noticed the difference and commented on it. I would definitely recommend this product.

Overall very average shampoo. I might have the thickening effect, yet alongside with it your hair gets heavy. It lacks smoothness and gloss. After using the shampoo my hair looked as if it was dried in the sun after a swim in the sea.

on 11/4/2015 11:37:00 AM

(Same review as for the conditioner)
For my hair, this was basically dreadful! When I was younger, I used to have really thick hair. I have quite a bit of fall out on a regular day, but it was still quite thick. I was using these products to try to build it up again.
They made my hair fall out so bad!! With every other shampoo/conditioner I've tried I just lose a couple of hairs in the process, but with these (especially the conditioner) masses of hairs would come away on my hand as I applied the product. Worst part, I kept using them because I assumed they were just getting rid of the broken hairs and strengthening/thickening the remaining ones - but my hairs feel exactly the same as before!
I've given 2 stars instead of 1 because they did make my hair nice and shiny, but definitely did not live up to their claims and I won't be repurchasing.

on 11/2/2015 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the entire Elvive Fibrology Thickening line: shampoo, conditioner, masque, serum with the exception of the leave in treatment, which my store didn't have at the time I made my purchases. I've now finished the shampoo and conditioner after using it for the past few weeks, 5/7 days and the masque and serum weekly. Did using this line make my hair any thicker? No, it didn't. My hair didn't feel or look any thicker. The only thing it did do however, was make my hair silkier and appear healthier. Some reviewers on this site mentioned how using these products have caused problems with their scalp - which is unfortunate - but I didn't experience this. I would repurchase this product not for its self-proclaimed "thickening" abilities because I didn't experience this, but for making my hair feel silky and look healthier. And also if it was on sale.