L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo

L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo
Elvive Fibrology Thickening Shampoo

3.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Hexylene Glycol, Aminopropyl Triethoxysilane, Parfum/ Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Polyquaternium- 30, Carbomer, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide. F.I.L. D163685/2 Pat Pending

on 4/13/2017 5:20:00 AM

Ahhhh ladies do NOT buy this product unless of course you wish for dry and oily and fuzzy and horse like mane. I bought into the hype as was reduced in my local supermarket and everywhere (hindsight is 20/20 right) initially my hair felt full but then oily and lanky and the next day OMG a mess. Back to the Nioxin I have at home

Oh my gosh best shampoo ever. I get oily roots in 24hours and put dry shampoo for the next two days. Need something to clean out all the 2 day dry shampoo gunk and oils and this does the trick. Very strong and cleans hair in one wash. Absolutely love it, when I changed my shampoo, my hair got all wierd at the roots and I couldn't figure out what it was till I used this again. Never thought I'd care for a shampoo.. I mean they just clean hair, but if you need one to clean your hair well then this is it. Also the scent it has is my favourite scent of all time, and it stays in my hair for days. I'd say I prefer this one to the clay shampoo! That's good but the scent isn't this amazing

on 3/21/2017 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My review is a combination for both Fibrology & Fibrology Air shampoos.

I've been using Fibrology Air & only Fibrology Air (with the exception of a little mousse) for about 4 months now & my hair has never felt, smelled or looked better EVER. I already have quite thick, base-of-the-spine length hair but this makes it look & feel much thicker, & completely cuts out my need to straighten my hair for at least 2 days after washing.
I grabbed Fibrology thinking it was Air but only realised my mistake once I was already in the shower with wet hair so I used it & prepared to hate my hair but I was actually quite surprised.

FIBROLOGY PROS:
- Hair feels lovely once dried.
- It takes 15 minutes to completely dry my hair, even with a shitty hotel hairdryer.
- Has a mild smell to it.
- Has more of a conditioner texture so is probably kinder for after dyeing my hair.

FIBROLOGY CONS:
- Mild static.
- Sometimes leaves a feeling of build up that almost "feels" like it's weighing down the ends.
- Smell doesn't last very long at all.
- My hair doesn't feel as clean for as long as it usually does.

AIR PROS:
- My hair feels amazing once dried.
- Takes me 15 minutes to completely dry my hair, even with a shitty hotel hairdryer!
- I use "Andrew Barton Big Hair Lifting Juice" as a setting spray after backcombing/styling so there's a lot of build up but Air totally strips it & leaves it squeaky clean.
- It smells is LOVELY & it lasts for ages.
- The 400ml bottle lasted me for almost 2 & a half months despite using it at least 4 times a week on my base-of-the-spine length hair.
- Immediately after using Air I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing extensions because my hair looks so thick.

AIR CONS:
- Hella static. That's it.

I love both shampoos & I probably will continue using Fibrology every once in a while, but I'll definitely be going back to Fibrology Air as my go-to.

on 12/2/2016 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Pro:
LOVE the smell of this shampoo. Seriously in love with it.
Con: everything else
Turned my hair to dry straw, yet didn't really help with scalp greasiness and probably made it worse (can't really tell since that's an issue for me to begin with). One of the worst shampoos I've ever tried.

on 2/15/2016 6:27:00 PM

Let me start by saying the product smells great which is why I gave it a one. Now to the real talk. After about a week of using this product my loving boyfriend pointed out a massive clump of flakes in my hair. Initially I thought it was because I didn't rinse the product out well enough. But, after a few more days the scalp itching to end all scalp itching began and went right down to the nape of my neck. It has been three days so far of a very itchy and sore scalp. I never right reviews but this one definitely warranted one. I should also say that I never have had any issues with hair products or treatments before.

on 1/6/2017 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My mum had to buy a shampoo because the other shampoo I used had just run out so she picked this shampoo in a hurry .I love this shampoo soooooooooooo much . It make my hair look shiny , glossy and super thick . It really stands out to the crowd . I do actually have thick hair but the shampoo did make my hair look more thick than the other shampoos i used previously . So to all the people who have thick or dull hair this shampoo would be great . This shampoo does make your hair quite dry which would be an issue for many people . To me this is not a problem because after washing my hair I add a few drops of oil and apply it to May hair (NOT TOO MUCH ) my hair is moisturised from top to bottom . The other reasons why I love this fantastical magical shampoo is because of the smell it is not too strong . The smell smells like ordinary shampoo . The shampoo does not harm me when i am applying it or after is apply it . It has been my hairs BFF so far .

on 1/17/2016 12:17:00 PM

Just had this done at my Salon due to my hair being thin and frizzy. Well, while there my hair started to fall out. Nice health hair falling out in clumps. I freaked and was told that was common. What?!! Next day... just keeps coming out. Not pulled out...long healthy hair. Put it all on the bathroom counter...I've never had this EVER happen. Good years plus shedding! NEVER AGAIN!

My hair is fine, with no volume and gets easily greasy. I bought this shampoo hoping to get my hair look thicker with more volume as the product claims it does. BUT, not only it didn't add volume, but it also makes my hair even greasier than it already is. I definitaly do not recomment buying it if your hair type is like mine.

on 12/18/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My hair had always been full and thick. In recent years it had become thin and lank and no product or vitamins I took helped get it back to its old self. I've been using fibrology shampoo and conditioner for about 3.5 months, and am happy to report its back to its fullness! It actually made it much thicker. It doesn't add shine, but overall my hair feels much healthier. People have noticed the difference and commented on it. I would definitely recommend this product.

on 1/17/2016 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have thinning hair following Cancer, I bought all the products in the range because of the hype. I have to say after six months use, my hair is always greasy after two days and there is no thickness whatsoever, I have to use mousses and styling products to get any sort of volume in my hair. so far as I'm concerned it does nto do what it says it will it is a waste of money. I certainly will not buy this again!

Popular Shampoos