Etude House Dear Darling Tint

No Image

1 review

I'm a terrible at retouching. Sometimes, I'd rather look like a pale ghost rather than retouch. Yep. So sad but true. So i like to work with products that would last on me the whole day.. Or maybe as long as possible.

I don't know what it is with me and lipsticks but they tend to not last very long on me. I dunno maybe I eat them or something. Lol. Or maybe i just haven't got a really long staying lipstick. Soo i decided to try on a lip tint since its main purpose (in my opinion) is to stain the lips which is what i would like. I heard about the Korean tints and wanted to try one. The first Dear Darling tint I got was the 02 which was I think the Real Red or something (couldn't really remember at the top of my head right now but.. I do remember liking it a lot! It was so good because you get two products in one. You get a lip tint and also a cheek tint! And both works really well on my skin. I sometimes wear it with just a moisturizer and it works so well. The color payoff of is amazing and so is the saying power. It looks so natural on the lips and also on the cheeks. It looks just like you're blushing which is kinda what i like. When you look at it at first, you'll think its too red but then don't be misled.. It's amazing! So when i finished my 02 i tries the 01 which is just as good although i think this one is a little more pink than red. It looks purpleish on the tube but works like a charm when applied on the cheek and lips. Staying power on the lips is around 4 to 5 hours or more but on the cheeks it lasts all day!

Highly recommeded!