Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner

Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner

4.2

on 5/17/2017 10:08:00 AM

This was a great buy! Currently using the natural brown shade (forgotten its exact name) on an almost-daily basis for work. What's great about it is that it's highly pigmented, texture goes on smoothly on my lids, long-lasting, non-smudge and waterproof (my eyelids get oily midday onward). It's a little shimmery, but for me it means a great substitute if I want to skip eye-shadow on a particular day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is nicely pigmented and the colors are pretty but the pencil is just too soft. This would be good if you want to draw on and smudge it out but if you're looking for it to stay sharp and draw a somewhat more defined line good luck because the tip just crumbles.

on 6/5/2016 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I use #8 in Pink Topaz. It's a very pretty liner. I use it under my lower lash line. It is a light shimmery pink on my N10 skin. There are some small opal glitter particles. It sits well and is long-lasting.

Price: $5.00 USD on Amazon.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was running out of UD 24/7 and I needed a temporary eyeliner to replace it since there are no stores that sell UD here. I ended up picking up this one in Matte Brown since it was cheap, and if it didn't work for me, I could always pass it on to someone else.

I will no longer be replacing my UD because this product is awesome! It goes on smoothly and stays on the whole day! It barely smudges, and it doesn't leave a huge mess around my eyes at the end of the day. The color is also really nice and pigmented. I wish they had more matte colors because I really don't like glittery ones.

on 4/25/2016 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great dupe for the UD eyeliners. I purchased the shade #8 pink topaz and use it on a daily basis on my lower lash line and I'm totally hooked. Super buttery creamy texture, it doesn't budge once you apply it, lasts up to 8 hours and most important: it doesn't irritate my sensitive eye area like most liners do. I will definitely get the entire color range :D Another great Korean inexpensive product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm undecided on this product. Firstly its damn cheap that's one of the reason why people are willing to give this product a try. I bought this in black , pink and silver. As I had oily lids, the black liner did not work for me as it smudges and its hard to draw as the product can be easily breakable. Product needs a sharperner like most liners do. As it smudges I do not think its waterproof. However the pink one I got for my under eye works nicely. Therefore I recommend the lighter colours for the under line but not the black for oily lids.

on 1/25/2016 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeliner is so amazing I bought it in three different colours!
Upon application it's blendable so you can do a quick smoky eye with it, but after a few seconds it dries and doesn't budge all day. It's also one of the few eyeliners that doesn't make my eyes itch, and I've tried everything from Rimmel to Chanel. The packaging is super cute and it cost me under €4.

on 3/9/2015 7:03:00 PM

I bought this off a recommendation that it was a dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liners, and I was not disappointed, this wears very similarly on me, minimal smudging and long wearing.

If you aren't a fan of glitter in your eyeliners - this is not for you.

I have color #5 (Brown Amber) and it is similar to UD's Corrupt - similar texture and colour, and glitter density.

The Holika Holika Jewel light eyeliners are great because they are inexpensive, compared to their UD counterparts, and they don't smudge on my combination skin. I have worn it during summer with no issues - it wears for a good 8 hours on me (lower lash line). They however do not have the same vast range of colours as UD, and they all contain glitter, I wish they had matte options.

Overall a good inexpensive liner.

on 11/6/2014 2:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I hate it! Too bad, I have high hope with this one. First of all, there's too much glitter...like, no, no, no, no, just no! And second of all, in my country (Indonesia), this thing cost like almost 7-8 dollars...so a bit pricey for its quality. Last but definitely not least, it is supposed to be waterproof right? Well guess what? Nope, it fade away after I splash (only splash, no rub, nothing) my face with water. So yeah, big disappointment.

If you're from Indonesia or Malaysia, I would recommend you silky girl eyeliner pencil. Much, much, I mean MUCH better and way cheaper.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I have in the numbers 5,8 and 9. It stays all day on my super oily lid and also on my waterline. Once u put it on let it dry for two mins or so and you got yourself a smudge-proof waterproof eyeliner. I live in a place which has only one dominant weather.. Summer. Its hot and humid but this eyeliner passed for me with flying colors! No 8 is so beautiful in the inner eye. Just in love <3 only one downside is you can not draw really thin line with it which might be a problem for smaller eyes i suppose. For me its just a magic!