Boots Boots Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil

Boots  Boots Botanics 100% Organic Facial Oil

4.1

Sweet Almond Oil*, Argan Oil*, Rosa Canina Seed Oil*, Limonene**, Citronellol**, Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil*, Geraniol**, Bitter Orange Peel Extract*, Linalool**, Bergamot Fruit Oil*, Citral**, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil*. *Contains Certified Organic Ingredients. **Natural occurring in essential oils listed.

on 10/25/2016 10:03:00 AM

Absolutely fabulous product, 100% organic and works better than the expensive oils and I have tried quite a few. I have mixed skin and prone to breakouts but no problems with this oil. On my 3rd bottle and at Boots in U.K. currently £4.00. Bargain that works! Makes my skin super soft and moist. I have recommended it to all my friends and will keep repurchasing as long as they make it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love the bottle and the syringe but this product broke me out horrifically. On my body is completely fine for any really rough patches and didn't irritate my eczema but gave me severe acne which took a while to clear up on my face. It also smells amazing

on 3/9/2016 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin does not like Kansas City in the Wintertime. For some reason, the combination of the water to wash up with, the air is dry and irritating to my cheeks and cause them to flare up with redness and dehydration.

I ran out to Target to pick up a more emollient face moisturizer and stumbled upon this gem. I know that everyone freaks out over oil free, etc if they have oily or combination skin but this little bottle is amazing. I use 3-5 drops for my entire face after using a cleanser and toner. I find that I do not need a serum if I use this.

It helps my makeup go on smoother, and I look more radiant even when using a very matte foundation.

I can't say I will love this during the spring or summer, but it definitely wins for wintertime.

on 1/20/2016 4:47:00 PM

I bought this at target a few years ago so maybe the formula has changed but it made my eyes swell up and had a really strong sent. I did like using it on top of my moisturizer at night in the winter but I ended up throwing it out after realizing it was the cause of my puffy eyes.

on 2/12/2016 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I started to use a facial oil when I moved to the UK from the States. The wind is a bit more harsh over here, which has been drying out my face and making it look a bit dull. I use this only in the morning as the last step of my facial routine. I don't actually squeeze the applicator, but shake it slightly so that the excess can drip off. I apply the oil to my forehead, cheeks, tip of my noise and chin. Within the first three applications, the dullness has gone away, and I look just as bright and glowing as when I left back home. I can now walk against the wind without my face drying out. My skin is not greasy but hydrated, and looks great when combined with the rest of my skincare routine.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My skin was going through a really dry phase and no creams would work. After reading reviews and people loving this product I decided to give it a try and it is the best thing ever for dry skin I use in at night 2-3 drops before a moisturizer, I also use it in my foundation just one drop and it makes my skin look hydrated through the day. I also think it is slightly helping with my spot scarring.
Quick warning at night it can make your face look a little oily but I don't mind that at night as I love the result in the morning.

on 5/26/2015 2:28:00 PM

I am extremely allergic to this product. Had to stop use after 3 days. Was sneezing, terribly congested and nose was running non-stop. I have sensitive skin but this was about the worst allergic reaction I have ever had to a skin treatment.

on 8/13/2015 10:21:00 AM

This stuff is great! I use it every night after cleansing my skin and I swear it makes my skin glow. I used to apply just pure Rose Hip Seed Oil, but I like this so much better. It does not break my skin out either. On the weekends I really try and go make-up free to give my skin a break, so I'll skip my daily moisturizer and just slather this all over my face, neck, decolletage, and the back of my hands. Wonderful product.

on 10/26/2015 6:09:00 PM

I got this because I wanted to try something all natural, minimal synthetic chemical. This seems to be quite good for the price. I only use this at night because I have oily/combination skin and this does leave a film on after application. It doesn't bother me much though because by day time, my skin usually feels hydrated and smooth. It also smells nice, supposedly there is no added fragrance.

Whenever I use any product that has retinol, I use this product about 30 minutes or later to soothe my skin. It is lightweight and has never clogged my pores. My dry skin drinks it up and the fragrance is a nostalgic rose smell. I left it at a hotel and re-ordered the moment I discovered I was missing it.

Popular Face Skincare Products