Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 10/7/2016 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Most if my foundations provide medium coverage but I wanted to have a full coverage option so I decided to give this a try.

The texture of this is great and I find it long wearing on my oily skin.The only issue I had was that the Ultimate Coverage Creme runs dark compared to other Becca foundations I've used.

I am an NC42 and the shade Bamboo matches me in the other Becca foundations I've tried (Radiant, Luminous) but when I ordered this in my usual Bamboo shade I found it was too dark for me.

So I'd say Bamboo in this line is around NC43 - NC44. Because I do really like this foundation I've ordered the Olive shade to mix with the Bamboo which should give me a better match.

on 9/10/2016 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Wow. This foundation is amazing. I love it so much. It's definitely medium to full coverage (personally I'd say it's more full) but be careful because i can see it being cakey if applied with a heavy hand. I only used 2-3 pumps, which seems like a lot but the pump doesnt dispense much so you're only really using a small amount. How I applied it was to my finger tip and then i dabbed it all over my face and buffed it into my skin with my tarte airbrush bamboo foundation brush. I always spray my brush with a setting spray because i find it helps to blend out the product better. I do this for all of my foundations, btw. I also went over it and pressed the product in with a slightly damp beauty blender which helped it look a tad less matte. I love a matte face but i was going to a wedding and i wanted a slightly dewy face so the damp BB helped me achieve that. It covered all my imperfections and blemishes and scars perfectly. For as thick as this foundation is, it doesnt feel heavy at all. I find it to be very light weight.

It blends really well and even. Its not streaky and there's no SPF in it which is nice because i hate the ashy grey cast and flash back spf foundations cause. This foundation did not oxidize on me. It dries pretty quick, so I recommend working fast and in sections. Its a gorgeous, beautiful, very pigmented base. The colour range is really good and very WOC friendly. I initially got the wrong colour in Amber and it looked horrible so if you try it and think its too light or dark try another shade because it can make a world of a difference. I went up a shade to Tobacco and it was perfect for me.

Cost wise, it's a pretty penny but i believe it's worth it. I used this in conjunction with the Becca ever matte poreless primer and my face stayed completely matte the entire night from 4pm until after 1am. I went to the wedding and was dancing up a storm and even though yes i was sweating I'd pat my face with a napkin and didnt even have to reapply powder or anything.

I wanna say it was magic tbh lol. At 1am i came home and looked in the mirror and you could tell my makeup had faded a bit but as much as i was dancing and sweating on my face i thought it would've been gone completely. There was no breakdown of the foundation or anything whatsoever. I have never seen that before in my life.

This may be my holy grail foundation, guys. I thought I loved the NARS all day luminous but this is definitely much better, imo.

To Read all 96 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/9/2016 3:31:00 PM

Disappointed with this foundation after hearing great things.

It is a thick formula and hard to blend because it dries fast. Left my skin looking very streaky and blotchy is some areas. The foundation also clings onto dry spots on my face.

The coverage was okay. You would need to layer to build more if you have scarring/blemishes.

My skin: fair, acne prone and lots of hyper pigmentation from past breakouts. This product is truly saving my A$$ right now. My skin is a mess lately but this helps to conceal EVERYTHING quickly and easily. I apply with a beauty blender and it just covers redness and other imperfections beautifully, without feeling too heavy. I personally need a great primer with this or it makes my pores super noticeable. Packaging is a sleek pump bottle which is ideal.

Overall, makes my skin matte and perfected.

on 9/8/2016 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Amazing and beautiful foundation:

Coverage: Full coverage that can be built up even more. Very pigmented. I just need a small amount to cover my skin and it goes on smoothly and flawlessly without showing a lot of texture such as pores and dry patches. Im not a big primer person, Most of the time I apply this without primer and it looks great. With primer, I dont see a huge difference. I prefer without since this is already so thick and creamy. It covers all my uneveness and sun freckles with ease. I do not have hyper-pigmentation or major acne but I can see working and covering extremely well.

Finish: Natural finish. Not matte and not dewy. I live in Texas and I stay from anything dewy 'cause even if I have normal-dry skin, the heat makes everything dewy and sweaty as is. The finish and result is truly natural, beautiful and flawless. At least on my skin, it's hard to make this cakey.

Wear and Wear Time: Now, this is NOT EsteeLauder Doube Wear that is matte and wears like iron throughout the whole day! Although Becca's is much more comfortable to wear! It does fade a little throughout the day but minimal, I dont touch up as I would with other natural-finish foundations such as BobbiBrown Skin foundation. It is hard to find a natural finish foundation that wears long and this does a very good job at that.

Shades: Being a medium-dark/tan person, MAC NC40-42, NARS Barcelona-Syracruse, good shades are hard to come by! This does a fantastic job at providing shades for tan and darker skintones! Very rich and pigmented colors and I settled on my current skintone which is at the moment Olive. One up is the shade Tan but it has too much pink and the next one up is Bamboo which is perfect if I was my Summer color or if I went into the sun more. Olive is a super match with plenty of yellow and im very happy to have found it!

Etc/Other: Hard to tell from the bottle how much is left when it's being used, I hope the pump reaches all the way to the bottom! This has NO SPF, which is wonderful by me because I use a separate SPF and I want that separate from my foundation which is great when im going somewhere at night or for photos. If I had to compare this, I would compare it to MAC Studio Sculpt(one of my favorite foundations) and Laura Mercier Silk Creme(old version, havent tried the newest one). LM Silk creme is more matte, just as long wearing and the shades are not very good; MAC Studio Sculpt is more moisturizing, not as long wear and has SPF 15. All are full coverage, creamy and thick but Becca is a great medium from them all.

Love this foundation. Very beautiful formula and match and I feel quite confident with it on! Worth every coin. Would buy again!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Color: Bamboo

I'm not sure yet if i like this one better than Estee Lauder Double Wear 15hr but it definitely is the best in comparison. I have an oily TZone and this creme keeps my face matte for the entire day even if I take a quick nap (I roll around a lot). I can't say that I've tried it without a matting primer or spray but I haven't with the Double Wear either and that doesn't keep me from blotting all day. The reason I might like the Double Wear better is because they have a perfect color match for my skin whereas the Becca Creme is a little more yellow than I am if I wear it on it's own.

Full coverage
Mineral based
Long wear
Good for sweaty/naturally oily skin
Cruelty free
Easy use packaging

Not a great amount of colors to choose from
Must apply with fingers or beauty blender
Dries quickly
One pump expels a lot of product

on 8/18/2016 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

SO DISAPPOINTING. After applying this foundation it left my face so greasy until I set it with founation, it does gave good coverage only if you use alot. I have very oily skin and I use Becca ever matte primer, it does an okay job but with this foundation you would think the oil control would be on the same level as the primer, not even close. I'm not even halfway through with the foundation and I'm already on the hunt for another foundation.

on 8/12/2016 1:55:00 AM

If you want a beat face this is the foundation to go for. It's super full coverage, water based , 21 percent pure pigment and 22 percent water. I have dry to normal skin and this doesn't make me feel dry it sits well in my skin and I love how full coverage it is. Its definitely not a light coverage, and it will basically cover your skin and make it look like a doll. Some people want to have they're foundation still look like their own skin but this I feel is not that! Which I particularly don't have a problem with because like I said this is my beat face foundation, if I want a different finish like my skin but better then ,I'll use a different foundation.

This is the foundation I would reach for for a special occasion or when I want to look really nice. Also, I do a light dust of powder because it already is full coverage so I don't want to cake it up . it is quite expensive $44 DLLs. But it really is high end no parabens or sulfates and more pigment than regular foundation making it so full coverage . This is not the everyday foundation though.

Didn't blow me away and I like the brand. It was just an OK full coverage foundation. Very thick formulation makes it slightly tricky to blend and it sets quickly. Colour oxidised on my combination skin which wasn't great and I became greasy quite quickly. I expected more, not really bad but I wouldn't repurchase it.

on 7/8/2016 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

this foundation is for those who wants their skin to be covered totally! i mean its FULL converage. its a very beautiful foundation, feels light on the skin and covers blemishes well. These are the reason i returned it: - it settles on fine lines around my mouth just after like 2 hours, -it started to clog my pores after (only use it 2 or 3 times), -it was just covering my face too much, i mean i don't have much to cover, luckily my skin is clear so i only use foundation to even my skin tone, i don't need full coverage foundation, -it dries very quickly, so you'll have to work on it asa you apply it on your skin. PLEASE NOTE, it may sound weird but the pump thingy doesn't come with a tube inside, its only that kinda pump up. if you see what i'm talking about... lol Other than that i liked the finish and it wasn't drying my skin or irritated it.