Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.6

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 7/8/2016 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Warm

this foundation is for those who wants their skin to be covered totally! i mean its FULL converage. its a very beautiful foundation, feels light on the skin and covers blemishes well. These are the reason i returned it: - it settles on fine lines around my mouth just after like 2 hours, -it started to clog my pores after (only use it 2 or 3 times), -it was just covering my face too much, i mean i don't have much to cover, luckily my skin is clear so i only use foundation to even my skin tone, i don't need full coverage foundation, -it dries very quickly, so you'll have to work on it asa you apply it on your skin. PLEASE NOTE, it may sound weird but the pump thingy doesn't come with a tube inside, its only that kinda pump up. if you see what i'm talking about... lol Other than that i liked the finish and it wasn't drying my skin or irritated it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had this foundation for about 6 months (still haven't used it all). I bought this randomly and really like it. I have not used any drugstore foundations in quite a whIle so it's kind of hard for me to say how this compares to newer drugstore formulations. But I have, since November of last year, purchased 5 different foundations from sephora ( Peter Thomas Roth cc cream, which was god-awful, Kat von d foundation, it oxidized...MUFE ultra HD stick, broke me out worse than anything I ve ever tried before, Lancome teint idol stick foundation, oxidized, and then the Becca foundation.) And sampled probably 20 more, and this foundation is probably my favorite, along with Nars sheer glow. Normally I would not wear something so high coverage, but this is not cakey so it's not a problem. Admittedly. I do not have oily or dry skin or acne, but I think this works great. Yes, it's pricy, but no more so really than any other sephora foundation. I think it lasts for a long time, unlike says MUFE ultra HD liquid or Nars all say luminous which only last about 3 hrs. Do not apply this with a brush, use a beauty blender. It will look cake with a brush. I'm sure you all know this, but you MUST wet the beauty blender. Also, work in sections. Do NOT put dots all over your face, it will dry. And in general, if you do not need to use powder, then dont. It just makes u look fake and cakey. A good setting spray works wonders. I'm not saying u have to do makeup how I do it, but I see on sephora a lot of people dislike this foundation because they use an insanely dense kabuki brush and then wonder why it looks crazy, or set it with powder foundation and then say it's cakey. It's full coverage, and any full coverage will look awful if u do those things. Anyway, it cannot be just smeared on the face haphazardly like I uses to do with bb cream, but the results are great.

To Read all 87 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/14/2016 6:37:00 PM

You have to apply very quickly because it drys very fast. Coverage is good but it settles in your wrinkles and makes your face look very dry. I will use the remaining for touch ups on problem spots on my face. I will not buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I tried the Ever Matte Foundation and I was very disappointed. I heard mixed reviews about the Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme and tried it with very low expectations but this blew me away! It is like Estee Lauder Double Wear only 100 times better AND cruelty free! This is my new holy grail foundation for my NC30-35 oily skin. I wear the shade Nude and it matches me perfectly. It blends like a dream and goes on full coverage and makes your skin look flawless and minimizes the look of your pores. I cannot say enough good things about this foundation. It does not deserve all the poor reviews. Go to your local Sephora or Ulta and pick it up!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I have very dry skin and this doesn't seem to dry it out, but doesn't seem moisturizing, either, even though it is very sticky. The coverage is pretty good, but it is super thick and sets so quickly it's problematic. It also feels kind of heavy and tacky, even after setting with powder and spray. It is somewhat itchy on my face and transfers in the blink of an eye. The color I have, Tan, is SUPER yellow, although it says it is for pinky skin tones. It works, but I have to mix it with Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer. I wouldn't repurchase, and it doesn't cover my melasma as well as MAC Studio Sculpt. I'll give this a few more days and if I change my mind, I will update my review. Otherwise, I am pretty sure it is going back. I heard great things about this, but it just isn't for me.

Good full coverage foundation

on 4/7/2016 10:38:00 PM

I bought this because I needed full coverage foundation to cover up vitiligo. I really have mixed feelings about this foundation.cracks over

Pros:
- the packaging - the pump is great
- the coverage - very good coverage without needing a ton of product
- blends easily
- matte finish

Cons:
- feels pretty heavy after about 4 hours of wear
- breaks up on the oily parts of my face - nose and forehead
- settles into pores and fine lines
- cracks over drier parts of my face - cheeks and chin

Overall, it will absolutely not work on dry skin - it will cling and clump, and oily skin - it will break down after a couple of hours. My suggestion would be to get yourself a sample and try it out with both a brush (sometimes applies streaky) and a Beauty Blender. I will definitely NOT repurchase.

on 3/31/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Great full coverage foundation. Would def use a beauty blender when applying dries very fast so I would apply in sections. I only wear this when I'm going out or for special occasion since it is a very thick foundation it feels heavy on the skin would not wear everyday. If you have fine lines or bigger pores wouldn't recommend either it will def bring them out my friend could not wear this for that reason. But great foundation last long because a little goes a long way !!!

on 3/29/2016 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! It's expensive, but a little goes a long way, which helps. It also comes in a very large range of shades. I have combination, problem skin, that is very acne prone, and I have a lot to cover. This stuff covers everything I need it to (I don't even use concealer anymore), has a beautiful natural finish, and lasts super well! I am a night nurse and work 13+ hour shifts, and touching up make-up while I'm at work is not something I do. This foundation is the best I've found for leaving work with my face still looking good, and I've tried many! I don't even put powder over it, but do spritz with some Urban Decay De-slick setting spray. I can't sing it's praises enough, and will be devastated if they ever stop making it.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because the Este Lauder double wear was making me break out. This makeup did not make me break out but the shades of these foundations are unnaturally yellow it's crazy. I was using the color cashmere. The transfer of the makeup was ridiculous I have my boyfriend a kiss and my makeup was all over his face I even set this with a setting powder. What a terrible product becca you can do way better then this crap.