Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème
Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème

3.7

Dimethicone, Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polysilicone-11, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Isododecane, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Calcium Carbonate, Trihydroxystearin, Potassium Sorbate, Methylpropanediol, Disodium Edta, Caprylhydroxamic Acid. May Contain/ Peut Contenir [+/-]: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this foundation and returned it. This foundation dried up so blotchy it looked like mud on my skin. It also oxidized like 3 shades darker. I tried setting it with a translucent powder and it make the foundation look even worse. This foundation made my skin look so old and dry. It also left a bunch of little bumps on my skin and I NEVER break out. Would not recommend this at all.

on 12/27/2017 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is SO full coverage but somehow looks natural as well. I thought this would be too thick and creamy for my liking my I’m amazed! Blends nicely and covers everything that I need covered with just one layer. If I’m really having problematic skin then that I’ll dab a little more on but one layer will even out your skin tone incredibly. It wears well despite my oily skin. I wish this was more of a matte finish but other than that, this foundation is really worth a try if you’re looking for the higher coverage.

on 12/26/2017 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been wearing this off and on for years in Bamboo. No matter how many brands I stray to, I always come back to this.

As I've gotten older and perfected my skincare routine, I've gone from oily to normal, but I still have acne scarring, large pores, and texture from my teenage years. This foundation covers pretty much everything without feeling heavy, but I'm not looking for super-airbrushed Instagram skin either. I'd say it's more of a satin matte look, which is my preference. If you apply with a brush it will definitely be full coverage, but not a flat mask. If you use a sponge or mix it with one of Becca's liquid highlighters it's more medium and natural looking. You really don't need a full pump, half is plenty. For that reason this will last FOREVER. I've also had success using it in a DIY cushion, but because it's so thick you need a LOT of liquidy product for it to mix well. I work long hours and it sticks pretty much throughout a standard work day, though I do need to blot.

The only gripe I have is with the opaque bottle. You can't tell how much you have left unless you open the bottle and stick a toothpick in.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

In Becca shade descriptions, "neutral" seems to mean "yellow-leaning olive." I'm warm olive-toned NC15 and the shade shell is a good match. I've got rosacea, as well as some broken capillaries and acne scarring. I've found that this will not apply well if you have too many layers of skin-care product and primer on your skin. When I skipped serum and silicone-based primer and just used moisturizer and sunscreen, it went on more smoothly, not sticking and forming patches as badly as before. I also find that this foundation applies best with a dense buffing brush working on 1/4 of the face at a time, as it sets rather quickly and doesn't layer easily. I didn't like how it worked with a beauty blender at all, but an Alcone white wedge sponge was much lot better. Unfortunately, this isn't a good foundation for very dry skin. I'm currently on Accutane, and this just ends up looking caky and highlighting all my flaky areas. I do think it's a good product, though, and I'm looking forward to trying it again once I'm finished with Accutane and my skin is more normal again.

This is a full-coverage foundation, though a buffing brush will allow you to blend it out to solid medium coverage. It's got a skin finish to it, more satin than matte. It does look like you are wearing makeup, but for what it is, it looks quite natural. Despite the high coverage, I still have to use concealer to hide broken capillaries, and it doesn't provide enough coverage to replace color corrector and concealer for my extremely dark circles. It does cover my redness very well and has no problem sticking to my face in areas where the rosacea affects my skin texture. I've been setting it with powder, but I suspect that might not be necessary. It has a slightly tacky feeling once it sets, sort of like wax-based foundations, even after powdering, yet it doesn't smudge, crease, or transfer easily.

on 11/23/2017 4:51:00 PM

I don't wear full coverage foundation very often, maybe 4 or 5 times a month, but when I do, this is the only one I wear. On a day to day basis I wear Becca Aqua Luminous or MAC Face and Body. This is very full coverage, and for nights out on the town, it's flawless. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, no acne, and no major wrinkles, and this makes me look like I have doll skin😍. I normally mix a drop of argan or rosehip oil with one pump, and it just wears so well.. It's $44, but sooo worth it, I definitely recommend.

on 10/17/2017 5:09:00 PM

I love this foundation so much it's very full coverage and makes you look flawless! A little goes a long way so you don't need very much! I made the mistake of using to much but it was still very buildable doesn't look cakey or anything! I noticed this kept me looking quite matte during the day even though I believe it doesn't have any mattifying claims. A great foundation if you want that super full coverage flawless canvas!
For reference it's similar to the urban decay all nighter foundation in terms of coverage and finish but this is slightly more thick but super blendable!

on 9/25/2017 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I went to Sephora looking for a longer wearing foundation for my oily skin. Two consultants recommended this Becca foundation. I received a sample in Tan. The color was way too dark, however the real problem was the burning sensation on my skin as soon as I tried it, especially under my ears. Also very, very heavy. I needed to immediatel remove it and my skin was quite red after a few minutes. I am back to my Bourjois Healthy Mix

on 9/14/2017 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

my skin: acne prone oily combination, sometimes quite dry, some texture. Shade: olive+bamboo
My first impression was that the formula is very thick, and I usually work with thick foundations for better coverage. As I was applying it oxidized and looked so cakey, and I don't use more than half a pump. As I kept dabbing my beautyblender on my face, the product didn't move. I tried my favorite flat top brush but it as too thick to blend on my face. It looked cakey and it looks horrible in the sun with the slightest texture. It creases very badly under my eyes (but I'm guessing it's just me.. it happens a lot) and I will say, it keeps me matte. But it doesn't look flawless on the skin. My pores aren't covered enough, my hyper pigmentation is not covered well enough. I tried mixing this with a primer but it didn't work well. One time I wore it and I came home with so many bumps on my face.. this RUINNED my skin.since I used this my skin has gone so wrong. This is not my skin type and it so not for my skin needs.

on 8/28/2017 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful foundation but it is very heavy, so it is not for everyone.

A little goes a long way and I can skip concealer when I am wearing this. I tend to apply it with a drop of facial oil on a flat top brush, to keep it dewy (just my preference). I apply this only to the areas of my face that need coverage; otherwise, this can become mask-like.

This is my night-time foundation, when I need a flawless complexion. I wear the shade 'Cashmere' in autumn/winter, and add bronzing gel to deepen the shade for warmer months.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have very oily skin and it is the best foundation I have ever used. It lasts all day and stays matte for a long time. It is not very heavy but The coverage is excellent. It is my favourite foundation and The range of shades is amazing