Kiss Ever EZ Lashes Lash Double Pack #10

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I have not used that many fake ashes just started wearing them recently but these are cheap.... they are slightly sticky and you dont need glue the first time just make sure to put them on right cause if u keep adjusting the glue that it comes with wears off. They are longer than my lashes) obviously. They were pretty easy to apply and i didnt have to cut them cause they are a normal length unlike some other lashes ive tried.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

10 refers to the style of lashes on the packaging in which I am reviewing.

I started off not very pleased with these lashes and have now ended up loving them. Goes to show that first impressions aren't always right!

This is my first experience with Kiss Lashes. A double pack for around $7 makes them quite affordable. So far I haven't even used the second pair, I have gotten a few wears out of the first pair and anticipate getting a few more before I will need to toss them.

These strip lashes seem to be a little longer than some other brands, I had to trim them down a bit, no biggie. My biggest problem I had when I first removed these is that they wanted to hold their curve from being in the packaging a little too well. This is one of the things I have to do with strip lashes, is try to straighten them out as much as I can without distorting them because my eye shape is very flat across the lash line. These kept popping up when I glued them because the are a little stiffer than other lash brands I have tried and took a while to flatten out a bit so to speak. I got kinda pissed the first time I tried to use them because it seemed like they would just not work... so I decide to stretch them out a bit and lay them flat in the packaging. I came back to them a few days later and tried again and it was much easier to fit them to my eye. Once I wore them all day 1x they now are the easiest lashes to put on.

Style 10 has instantly become my fave every day natural lashes for adding lots of volume. They are dense, but not unnaturally so. They are actually about the length of my normal lashes, perhaps even a tad bit shorter so they do not add over dramatic length. It just looks like I have lots of voluminous lashes. Awesome.

These are a little heavier than some other lash brands I use and love so you do kind of remember you are wearing them through out the day. I wish they were lighter but they look so good I can deal.