L'Oreal LOCK IT Bold Control Hairspray

L'Oreal LOCK IT Bold Control Hairspray

3.2

I really like this! It has LOTS of hold and it will make your hair crunchy but I just brush it out gently and my hair feels soft again. It still holds my curls even after brushing it out. It also smells really good, like coconut water..I HATE the typical chemical hairspray smell but this one is nice!

It also sprays in a very even fine mist! Really like this! Glad I picked up only for a few bucks, totally worth it!

This stuff smells awful. Best thing about it is the price. Definitely controls. Your hair will not move at all.

on 8/5/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this hairspray. I want a spray to really hold my style and this delivers. It also offers nice volume and I like the scent. I haven't had any issues with shampooing it out afterwards. For the time being this is my go-to hairspray.

I have had a totally different experience from the reviewer below! I have a lot of hair, and it's heavy and frizzy. I also have a low hairline so I NEED hairspray to keep hair out of my face, and "up" at the crown. I originally used TreSemme Tres Two, and loved it, but after years, my hair needs something more. Loved Tigi Masterpiece, but then it started flaking in my hair (I tried 3 different bottles). Kenra Platinum 26 is great, but costly. I picked Lock It up on a whim, and recently purchased my second bottle! The spray smells nice, and I can't quite place it (like Dove meets Aussie, maybe??). I sort of use this as a working spray- I lift the front of my hair off of my forehead with it, and poof it up at the crown, as well. Then a quick once-over with the spray. My hair looks good, and I don't need a heavier one to "set" it. I wash every other day, and try to get away with a third day (on Sundays), and this has not flaked or caked in my hair. I also have a problem with some hairsprays making my roots look like a bird's nest, but this does not. I did my hair at 7:30 this morning, and now at 3, my hair still has body, is out of my face, and is looking good! If I go out tonight and redo my hair, I'm not worried about flakes with this spray. The can is small, and I wish there was a jumbo size, but other than that, I love this stuff!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This hairspray is very stiff and made my hair look frizzy, hard and appeared to give my hair a film. Its Extra Strong Hold Quick dry so its not a working spray its truly a lock it spray and it truly provided up to 48 hours of hold, so much hold it was extremely difficult to shampoo my hair. Im disappointed in this product. $4.99 at most drug stores

Popular Styling Products