K-PALETTE, 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara #LC01 Black

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Me: I have straight medium-length lashes with hooded, oily eyelids, so I experience a LOT of transfer from my mascara.

Price: Pricier than the average drugstore mascara but not exactly high-end. You could probably get it cheapest online--$15 on amazon currently and $20 in-store at my local Asian beauty supply place.

Application: The brush is curved like the shape of your eye. But if you align it with the curve of your eye, the brush deposits a gigantic glob of mascara right in the center of your lashes. I have to flip the brush to the reverse side which takes slightly longer. If it wasn't for that, I'd give this product 5 stars.

I have noticed that my lashes uncurl slightly with this product.

Longevity/Wear: Does. Not. Smudge. Occasionally I will notice some small flakes later in the day but they're not noticeable and it's not to an excessive degree. I've cried with it, worn it through rain, snow, hot weather and it it has still not smudged on me. Hot water or regular makeup remover will take this off.

It's been three to four months since I bought this mascara and it has started drying up and getting clumpier during application. But, if you warm the mascara up with body heat before applying and it's basically like new again. The tube is just about done so I won't have to do that for much longer.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my favourite mascara. I have straight eyelashes that are considered quite long and thick (not that each strand is thick, but that there are a lot of them) by Asian standards. I usually curl my eyelashes with a curler first and then apply this mascara. The best thing about this mascara is the shape of the wand. It has a curved wand that makes application a lot easier than applying with the usual straight mascara wands as the curve fits the curve of my eyes! It doesn't really smudge or fall out onto my skin like some mascaras do, which is good as well.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I heard good reviews about K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo products so I thought that their mascara would be worth a try. I have very stubborn straight lashes so it's important for a mascara to be able to hold the curl in place.

Unfortunately the mascara weighed down the lashes a lot and my curls became straight. So in order for me to finish the product, I only use this on my bottom lashes. It's very pigmented and doesn't smudge, which is great. But I cannot use a mascara that can't hold curls!

Popular Mascaras