Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - The Naked Truth

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - The Naked Truth
Color Icon Palette - The Naked TruthColor Icon Palette - The Naked TruthColor Icon Palette - The Naked TruthColor Icon Palette - The Naked TruthColor Icon Palette - The Naked Truth

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to eyeshadow palette. It is inexpensive and super pigmented. It works well with my eye color and it's not overly powdery. I have already repurchased and will continue to do so.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really enjoy the colors of these buttery eye shadows! Plus, you can't beat the price! I love that it's so easy to create a look with 2, 3, 4, or 5 colors in this palette. The combinations and applications are endless with this versatile little wonder. It's so great to have suggestions for placement stamped into the product if you're unsure of where to apply a certain shade, too! I would highly recommend this eye palette to people with any eye color because I truly think it would be flattering on all.

on 4/23/2017 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have had this for years and like it a lot. Shades are highly pigmented, not much fallout, easy to apply with your own brush. The color combination is versatile and wearable. The shadow lasts on my oily lids and in a pinch I can use it to line or fill in brows. The packaging is relatively sturdy for the price. It latches securely and is easy to open (I tend to fumble with NYX compacts with the bow clasp). I am milia prone and this doesn't aggravate. Comes off easily with my favorite bliss lid and lash remover. Of course it isn't as cute as a more upscale naked palette, but it does the job. It also makes me feel virtuously frugal to buy WnW. am also a fan of WnW mega shield lip in the shade barely legal (MYBB) and a few other WnW products.

on 1/11/2017 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I agree with the review below - surprised at all the low reviews. This isn't as bold as the trios, but I grabbed this palette because it has all the colors I love on an everyday basis - in one palette in different shades. I could probably use this palette every single day for the rest of my life - and I'd be good. I have blue eyes, so browns are the shades I like to use. I usually use my neutral bronzer (Physicians Formula butter bronzer in bronze) as my neutral crease shade, but this palette is so close in color that I feel comfortable using the crease color as listed (normally they are too dark for my crease). Love all of these. I have used the crease brown in my crease, and then used the dark definer brown color on my outer v because it is pretty dark. Every color in this can be used as it is intended and for me, that's pretty rare because of how light I normally like my crease. Love this as an every day palette. The crease does have glitter but I found it didn't show up very much on my eyes.

Why the low ratings ??...Such a wonderful palette with the same great quality of W'n'W , It even has two basic neutral non shimmery colour , which is a great new plus to their palettes..I live in a country where American and European drugstore makeup is neither easily available nor cheap , this one has a great price and top notch quality ..I bought it a long time ago but thought I will not like it because of these reviews , till I tried it yesterday and was impressed with how pigmented and easily blendable the colours are ..I didn't have to apply more or press my brush harder than usual...Highly recommended and absolutely important to your collection .

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love the banana color and the matte brown.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Doesn't last

on 4/11/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Great palette and probably my favourite from Wet N Wild's eyeshadow palettes because it has both shimmers and mattes that are all quite pigmented. The Definer (dark matte brown) and the Base (light yellowy matte) are my two favourites in this palette. The light matte yellow is great to highlight your brow bone, especially on tan skin and the dark matte brown is just so pigmented. A common problem with drugstore eyeshadows i find is the mattes tend to be not as good as the shimmers and can be quite chalky but the colour payoff from the two in this palette is amazing. I often turn to the matte brown in this palette over my single pot of Mac's Handwritten.
The shimmers in this palette are all great quality as well though I don't turn to them as much since the Eyelid shade is comes off as a bit more grey than i would prefer, and the Browbone shade being really white/light for my skintone.

on 12/20/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

These are the best drugstore eyeshadows I've ever tried. Very buttery and pigmented!

I do love this product. The nude or naked eyeshadow trend has really taken off and wet n wild has not been left behind. The price is great less than $5 . The color selection does give you a nice neutral smokey eye and can also be used with other wet n wild eyeshadow palettes. I would like another naked palette from wet n wild maybe some more shimmer but it's a good palette to throw in your makeup bag or gym bag great in a pinch . I am not in love with the packaging but I think wet n wild tries to make their products travel friendly and pretty which isn't always easy. All in all for the price I think it's worth trying. It's readily available in Walgreens or Five Below or most drugstores. Always check packaging before you use it make sure the seal has not been broken remember this product will go near your eyes . And I haven't had any irritation with wet n wild eyeshadow . Wet n wild has some good products and I think their eyeshadows are a great bargain.