3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I have a small vial from Sephora to test. To me, this is a unisex scent and although not amazing, it is nice. It reminds me of Pacifica Sandlewood perfume, which I like better, more interesting and a bit more powerful. A warm, pleasant, scent that seems like it has lavendar, a bit of black pepper and a bit of sandlewood. That said, none of those notes are listed in the fragrance. I don't smell musk at all, and it has musk in it. Perhaps it is the Peony I am smelling, although I have never smelled one. I would not buy a full bottle, I could be happy with Sandlewood from Pacifica, with a much lower price point of about 22 dollars a bottle.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

I love this perfume, and I bought the rollerball size as a starter to make sure I would still love it enough as a full size investment. Sadly, it does not last on me at all. Maybe that's because it's rollerball, and also because I have dry skin, but yeah, it's a beautiful scent but I couldn't get the large size just because it's gone so soon. I'm happy to have the rollerball though, just for travelling or throughout the day layering/touchups with my signature, but I think I'd sooner go for French Gray next time. I think those deep musky notes might work a little bit better in terms of longevity.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This is one of a handful of perfumes that I doesn't give me a headache and I'm pretty sensitive to strong scents. I love that I can still smell this throughout the day, but maybe around midday, a little spritz will help bring the scent out again. I just ran out of the sample size I had and immediately went out and purchased the full size.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

Top Notes: Peony Heart Notes: Lily of the valley Base notes: Musk This vaguely reminds me of D&G's Light Blue, except it's sweeter. I get very little of the musk, it seems to hang in the background and allow the fresh florals to dominate. But they do play off each other quite nicely. I'm not crazy about this particular fragrance, but it is high quality and I can see why some people would love it. It's just not to my personal taste.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Took me a while to review this. It's not a typical fragrance for me and I was unsure how I felt about it. It's very pretty and floral, not sure what to say about it other than it's a very pretty feminine fragrance. It smells the way fragrance commercials often make fragrances look, if that makes any sense (it probably doesn't). It's very long lasting but not overpowering, I can smell it all day but my husband says he cannot smell it unless he is very close to me. I like that, I don't want people forced to smell my perfume from a mile away but I also want to be able to smell it on myself all day. I also like that this perfume does not change much on me after I apply it, stays similar to the way it smells in the bottle which is a big issue for me. I hate when a perfume smells way different on me. I would purchase this again (I bought a rollerball but I would buy a full bottle).

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

4 years ago

If you could drink perfume I would chug this.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I like this one. The black one tends to smell more masculine to me, but this one is very light, feminine, and lasts.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

Love Love Love! This smells so good! I've never tried the black but would like to since I've heard you can wear them together. I recently picked up the new dry shampoo in this scent and while it is quite expensive, it makes my hair smell amazing and lasts forever.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Fave things of the moment!! I got this as a set (rollerball set of White & Black) from Sephora as their much-hyped fragrance of the summer '15...I will admit I enjoy both White & Black. A kinda a yin/yang effect, one could say day or night, good or really good :) To my unsophisticated nose this is just plain pretty! An unpretentious scent that is floral/peony I don't even know what muguet (sp?) is (LOL), this is sophisticated too but just don't make me choose between White & Black, how clever to package them together!! Doesn't smell like tween nor gramma. For those of us who remember "the twins" during their prime time run not syndication bonus points if you remember their makeup line & bought it at walmart :) :) :) check, check, check!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

I'm glad I managed to get a sample rollerball with my Sephora points because while this is a pretty fragrance, it seems a little overpriced. It's basically 85% peony and 15% sheer, light musk on me. It does remind me very strongly of Stella McCartney's Stella, but the latter is a bit more complex with a slightly metallic, wet rose note. Nirvana White would be a nice, inoffensive daytime fragrance. It stays relatively close to the skin but can last through a workday. I think the solid is a bit more mellow than the perfume or the perfume oil. The packaging is really sexy, though it's not nice enough to sell me on a full-sized bottle.

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral