Elizabeth and James - Nirvana White

3.8

This is one of a handful of perfumes that I doesn't give me a headache and I'm pretty sensitive to strong scents. I love that I can still smell this throughout the day, but maybe around midday, a little spritz will help bring the scent out again. I just ran out of the sample size I had and immediately went out and purchased the full size.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Top Notes: Peony

Heart Notes: Lily of the valley

Base notes: Musk

This vaguely reminds me of D&G's Light Blue, except it's sweeter. I get very little of the musk, it seems to hang in the background and allow the fresh florals to dominate. But they do play off each other quite nicely.

I'm not crazy about this particular fragrance, but it is high quality and I can see why some people would love it. It's just not to my personal taste.

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Took me a while to review this. It's not a typical fragrance for me and I was unsure how I felt about it. It's very pretty and floral, not sure what to say about it other than it's a very pretty feminine fragrance. It smells the way fragrance commercials often make fragrances look, if that makes any sense (it probably doesn't). It's very long lasting but not overpowering, I can smell it all day but my husband says he cannot smell it unless he is very close to me. I like that, I don't want people forced to smell my perfume from a mile away but I also want to be able to smell it on myself all day. I also like that this perfume does not change much on me after I apply it, stays similar to the way it smells in the bottle which is a big issue for me. I hate when a perfume smells way different on me. I would purchase this again (I bought a rollerball but I would buy a full bottle).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

If you could drink perfume I would chug this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I like this one. The black one tends to smell more masculine to me, but this one is very light, feminine, and lasts.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love Love Love! This smells so good! I've never tried the black but would like to since I've heard you can wear them together. I recently picked up the new dry shampoo in this scent and while it is quite expensive, it makes my hair smell amazing and lasts forever.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Fave things of the moment!! I got this as a set (rollerball set of White & Black) from Sephora as their much-hyped fragrance of the summer '15...I will admit I enjoy both White & Black. A kinda a yin/yang effect, one could say day or night, good or really good :) To my unsophisticated nose this is just plain pretty! An unpretentious scent that is floral/peony I don't even know what muguet (sp?) is (LOL), this is sophisticated too but just don't make me choose between White & Black, how clever to package them together!! Doesn't smell like tween nor gramma. For those of us who remember "the twins" during their prime time run not syndication bonus points if you remember their makeup line & bought it at walmart :) :) :) check, check, check!!

I'm glad I managed to get a sample rollerball with my Sephora points because while this is a pretty fragrance, it seems a little overpriced. It's basically 85% peony and 15% sheer, light musk on me. It does remind me very strongly of Stella McCartney's Stella, but the latter is a bit more complex with a slightly metallic, wet rose note. Nirvana White would be a nice, inoffensive daytime fragrance. It stays relatively close to the skin but can last through a workday. I think the solid is a bit more mellow than the perfume or the perfume oil.

The packaging is really sexy, though it's not nice enough to sell me on a full-sized bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the most beautiful fragrance I have ever smelled. Sweet vanilla and musk. I wish all shops will sell this, we don't have sephora in Ireland­čśö I got a bottle of this perfume from my aunt

I was SO excited to receive a generous roller ball sample from Sephora as part of the Beauty Insider/VIB program. It's pretty and totally wearable but also nothing spectacular. After reading all of the reviews and sniffing in the store, I adore peony so I had high hopes. I'll likely use the rollerball up but not repurchase. Maybe I'll try the oil next? This wears close to the skin and doesn't project much so I think it would be a good office-friendly scent.

Popular Fragrances