Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss

Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The color is very beautiful, but the smell alone is so off-putting. It's quite sticky as well. When you apply it it has a very strong chemical smell and taste and it takes about 20 minutes to fade, but it only fades slightly. It's not drying and it leaves your lips somewhat moisturized. It's also not particularly long lasting. I love the color, but I feel nauseous after I apply it. Would not recommend.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Loved the colour but couldn't get over the chemical smell I wore it for a day and felt ill I don't recommend

To Read all 37 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got a sample size of this lipgloss in Naked. It's a pretty nice little gloss! Naked is a rosy nude with some very subtle gold shimmer. I have really rosy lips, so this shade seems to enhance that. The scent is interesting (in a good way): sweet, minty, and I think I detect a cedar note? That probably sounds weird, but that's what it smells like to me. It's a lovely smell, and it's not overpowering. Since it's a bit minty, there is a little tingling upon application. Call me crazy, but my lips feel a bit plumper and fuller when I have this on! The consistency is pretty nice too. It's not very sticky, but as it wears off of your lips, it becomes slightly tacky. On me, it lasts for a good hour/hour and a half. I would probably buy the full size version, in either Naked or Rule 34 (a pretty color, and the name had me rolling when I first saw it). It seems like you either like or hate this lipgloss, and personally, I really like it! It's no NYX Butter Gloss, but it's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've got Rule34 & Sesso (which came w Naked On The Run), I really like them! They aren't ground breaking but if you want a nice nude lipgloss & don't want to buy a MAC Lipglass then these would be gr8, for a tween or a more conservative person (ur not gonna find red here)/environment or just a good every day gloss. Very pigmented but not garish or scary just classy. Will go well with any Naked palette of your choosing. But $20 is a lot for a gloss although I'm not fond of many DS glosses besides wetnwild MegaSlicks, & ELF (I don't think these are that easily duped tbh). There are a few other glosses I like but my fave glosses are Chanel Glossimers & MAC Lipglasses. These are pretty but if u got a couple not really necessary to buy them all.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm surprised by the low rating on this product. I really liked this!
So I had been testing this on my lips at Sephora for months before I actually bought this. (with the little lip applicators, I'm not a cave woman)

I truly loved the colour, (beso) which I saw a lot of people complaining about in the reviews.
It's a "naked" line, so it's supposed to be sheer and a "your lips but better" shade selection (which I thought was pretty cool) so it's not supposed to have rich pigment.
The finish is exactly what I like when I wear a lipgloss on it's own: it has a slight "lips dripping with oil" finish, which I find more appealing than thick pigmented glosses, in my opinion.

Really, the only complaint I have with this is the longevity of the product. Max. 2 hours and that's pushing it. When it fades, my lips feel nourished, no doubt, but it's a lipgloss and the finish is to die for and I want it to last longer!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this gloss in love child. As far as the formula goes, it is the best gloss I have severe put on my lips. It goes on smooth, doesn't become sticky, has great sheer pigmentation, and beautiful shine. It smells a little funky, kind of minty, but not enough to really bother me. When you put it on your lips it also feels a little minty, which personally, I like. As far as staying power goes, I'd say that it stays just like an average drugstore lip gloss. I have to re apply every time I eat, smoke, or drink. However, if you're going to sell a lip gloss for 20 bucks, you should make sure that the top doesn't twist off on it's own. Every time I take it out of my pocket, the lid is already unscrewing itself. Also, you should make sure that the contents don't get built up in the lid. I find myself very often having to take a q tip and wiping the formula clean off of the bottom of the wand, which makes for an extreme waste of product. Not good! I really really wish this weren't an issue. Otherwise, I'd go and purchase the whole line right now. Will not be purchasing this again.

on 10/18/2015 8:33:00 AM

I bought the shade Beso, which is a beautiful deep mauve. The thing is, several layers are needed to achieve that shade, and when you finally get it, it's sticky and uncomfortable. Plus, it lasts 20-30 min maximum in my lips.
Packaging is gorgeous, but gosh, the smell! Too chemical for my taste.

Such a pity because the colour in the tube is really pretty, but it didn't work for me. I won't repurchase this shade or any of the range.

on 10/17/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this in Walk of Shame. I wanted a pinky nude gloss. This 100% delivered! It is semi-sheer, which I like, and it gave my lips a little more color in the most beautiful pinky nude shade. It's darker than Buxom White Russian (which I love) but isn't as pink as NYX Creme Brulee (which I also love). I would purchase this again, when I finish off some of my others, and I have a 20% off at ULTA. The o-n-l-y reason I didn't give this 5 lippies is because it only lasted me 2 months and it cost $20!! That is a pricey gloss for such a short life span. But seriously -- it is one of my top HG pinky nude glosses of all time.

I am not a huge fan of Urban Decay in general, but these lip glosses caught my eye. I have purchased a few different colors and really like them. They are glossy without looking shimmery or sparkly. I favor neutral tones and all of these lip glosses are neutral toned and not overly bright and colorful which is what I look for in an everyday use lip gloss. However the lip gloss has a slight odor that I am not a fan of and it doesn't last terribly long. For $20.00 I expected a little more but I still use the ones I purchased almost daily.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this on a whim in Beso. The color is gorgeous, and the formula is great! Hi gloss, not sticky, moisturizing. I don't get the tingle from this that others have described. Beso is a nice MLBB shade that goes with anything. Packaging is nice, but for some reason, mine does not like to stay closed. The screw top doesn't "lock" into place, know what I mean? Maybe a got a dud, but I do find that it tends to unscrew a bit in my purse.

I would repurchase, and definitely consider other colors. It's a win!