Philosophy Sweet Fluffy Cupcake 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath

Philosophy Sweet Fluffy Cupcake 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath

I found this at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago, and I just started using it this week. Some of Philosophy's 3 in 1s have disappointed me over the years, but this one is everything you might hope for. As for the price - I did get it discounted, and it is the 24 oz as well, so if you can find one for the price I did it is a great value. This particular gel is just as the others - not for use as a shampoo or bubble bath, but great as a shower gel if you use a pouf or a sponge. If you use a pouf, there is so much luxurious lather you will have a great bathing experience. This particular version has silver microglitter, so when you pour it on your pouf it is beautiful to look at. The scent is the best part - it really does smell like a big sweet vanilla cupcake with frosting. The scent doesn't linger on the skin or too much in the bathroom, which I find to be a plus because I don't want my shower gel or lotion interfering with my perfume. I find that it is hard to get the last couple of ounces out of the bottle at the end due to the rigid plastic, but if you can find a way to store it upside down it won't be much of a problem.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this product! I've used a lot of cupcake products (ranging from candles, lotions, shower gels) and I've found that most of the time they just smell like vanilla. This really does smell like cake. I haven't tried it as a shampoo but I use it every day as a shower gel and it makes my showers smell like a bakery! My mornings smell delicious.
It is a bit pricey. I got it at Ulta on Black Friday for $10, but usually I think it runs about $16.50. I love it so much though, when I run out I'll definitely repurchase it at full price.

Popular Body Skincare Products