Pantene Curly Hair No Crunch Curls Whip

1.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Carbon Dioxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My 3A/3B hair was left relatively undefined, matted in the back, and generally disappointed by this product.

I enjoyed the texture/thickness of the "whip" but it felt like it just sat on my hair and was difficult to get to all the different layers of my hair. The back of my hair frizzes especially bad, and applying too much of this makes it a giant clump of hair and not enough makes it look like I applied nothing at all. It is moisturizing for the curls that took to it, but unfortunately that wasn't very many.

The packaging is easy to use, but nothing special. Thankfully it wasn't very expensive. I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This does absolutely nothing for my 2a/2b hair. It's moisturizing but that's about it. It offers nothing as far as curl definition and it provides zero hold. So basically it's like I'm putting nothing in my hair. It has a nice texture which I find to be different from other mousses, but seeing as it's basically useless to my hair, I definitely won't be buying it again. $7 at Target, for those who care.