Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Milk

Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Milk
Argan Milk

3.9

Aqua, Argania Spinose Kernal Oil (organic), Propanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Phosphatidylglyceryl, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid

on 5/19/2018 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this product because it absorbs so quickly into my skin. I cannot stand anything that feels sticky or like it is too greasy on my face. When I am getting ready in the morning for work, this is wonderful! I get compliments on my skin when using it. I only use it in the morning. I use her Reserve at night. I also apply IT's CIC moisturizer over it. No irritations at all.

on 4/5/2018 11:40:00 PM

This is an every morning and night staple in my cleansing regimen. It just soaks up into my skin and feels luxurious! I buy it at QVC as I believe the value is better. F/U with Argan oil patted into the skin. I wake up with amazing skin! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in a set as a sp deal of the day. I am approaching 60 years of age and more recently noticed my skin as drier than it has been all my life. I assume this is to working outside as a crossing guard 3 hours a day.

I started using this argan milk product in the morning and at night. It melts right into my skin without a greasy feeling and leaves my skin, soft and hydrated. I even think after about 3 weeks or so, some of my fine lines have disappeared. My skin feels better and looks better. No more tightness or dry patches.

The only thing I do not like about it is the eye dropper applicator. I never can seem to get the right amount out of the bottle with one dip. Minor issue but otherwise this product is lovely and I woud recommend at least trying it.

I have decided after using this for a few months that there are better products out there at a much better price and will not repurchase.

on 12/20/2017 11:29:00 AM

This has reduced the appearance of my fine lines around eyes. It sinks right in and gives a glow. Sometimes I add on top of makeup give an extra glow.

on 11/22/2017 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I live in Canada and, at the risk of sounding like someone out of Game of Thrones, "winter is coming" so I'm preparing - a new snow shovel, winter tires already put on my car, and ramped up moisturizing products for my face and body. Because I've had very happy results from the Josie Maran products I've used and had an interesting talk with a Sephora SA who is also a big fan, I decided to buy this product about a month ago. It's not a dreadful product but it's also not especially effective and I'm not really sure what it's supposed to do because it doesn't seem to do much at all, though it does seem to calm the redness I often see in my face after using an exfoliating product or device.

The biggest "con" with this is the packaging. I've got lots of products with glass dropper applicators and some work well and others - IT Cosmetics serum and this "milk" - don't. It is difficult to fit the dropper back into the bottle without lots of product getting wasted because it gathers on the top of the neck of the bottle. The opening is a hair too narrow to slide the dropper back in easily. Because the product itself is white, you can't see if you have pulled enough of it into the dropper for the 3 to 5 drops the instructions call for. Neither the bottle nor the box indicates if this is safe to use on the under-eye are. I also don't find this all that moisturizing, which is what I was expecting. I much prefer The Body Shop's Oils of Life or Pixi's overnight Glow Serum - with both of those products, I actually feel and see a difference (and the glass droppers in those fit back into their bottles without waste).

I am not so disappointed that I will return this but I am pretty sure I don't think I'll repurchase it.

on 7/28/2017 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I put this on at night and in the morning my pores were GIANT.

I will not purchase this again.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I am on my fifth or sixth bottle or this product. I had a terrible experience with retinol and Josie Maran Argan Milk helped save my skin. The Milk is a really nice consistency and absorbs quickly. I haven't had any issues with sensitivity or breakouts, but YMMV. I find that it moisturizes gently and makes my skin look healthy. Keep in mind that this product's purpose is really only to provide moisturization; it doesn't contain any antioxidants or sunscreen. The downsides are that it is a little pricey and the packaging is not the best; the bottle is unreasonably thick glass--a little too heavy to be suitable for travel, and the dropper never dispenses the product well. The package is the same color as the product, so you can't see when you're running out, and the weight of the glass kind of fools you into thinking there is much more in the package than there actually is. I emptied mine into a smaller blue glass bottle with a better dropper. I know others have complained about the packaging (the 2oz bottle is even worse), but the company doesn't seem to be addressing it. That's why I just use my own container. I love the product, so I'm willing to do this.

on 5/26/2017 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I have dry, sensitive skin. This didn't irritate it at all, and it does moisturize nicely. But it never seems to fully absorb and instead just sits there on my skin which, for me, is a real pet peeve so I will not be repurchasing.

on 5/21/2017 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used JM argan oil for well over a year with no problems. My skin is dry and the oil works well for me. Thought I'd try this as a lighter version of the oil, heading into warm weather months. At first this seemed nice, but after two weeks I have pimples on my cheeks, and I haven't had a pimple in over ten years! I have no idea what extra ingredient in this could be causing zits, but the regular oil did not aggravate my skin, and this clearly does.

I'm reading through the reviews for Josie Maran Argan Milk and kind of shocked that it doesn't get higher ratings. Then again, I have pretty dry skin. I am an argan oil fan, but I didn't use it during the day, because it's so heavy. This product absorbs into my skin really nicely and makes my skin glow and look dewy. I'm also noticing that the more I use it, the more normal my skin seems to be. I don't have the extreme dry patches that I did, probably because I put some on those patches every day. I do dab a little of the regular argan oil onto the driest spots after I put this one. I love the dewy, glowy look I get from this. I will sometimes even dab it on my cheekbones and eyes AFTER I put on my makeup if it looks dry, and it smooths my skin out and makes it look almost highlighted. It's an amazing product!