benefit Cosmetics Highbrow

No Image

4.8

on 10/26/2017 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product - smooth creamy texture and instantly gives 'lifting' to my eye brows!!! I like this High brow better because I have yellow based tone skin, which this slightly linen colour based will show better as a highlighter. I also tried the high brow glow pencil and due to its slightly warm based colour tone, this 'glow' version did not show on my skin as good as the original high brow pencil.

on 11/27/2014 4:15:00 PM

I love this highlighter!!! I got it in champagne. Best ever. Will continue buying it

on 2/9/2014 8:57:00 PM

This is one of two colors one being a pink and the other a champagne color I love these right under my brow just to give the color a little lift even under a highlighter shadow. The product is creamy and the application is smooth I love both and use each depending on what my shadow colors are. The champagne is warmer and more yellow toned and a bit shimmery and the pink is cooler and matte. They are a bit pricey but the pencils are long lasting and one swipe is all you need. These are definitely two things that will stay in my collection.

This is a great eyebrow highlighter pen. I find it really easy to apply and then simply blend out, and it does what I want it to. The only flaw is the price, but this product will last a long time. I think there are other products that are capable of doing the same thing, however, ie the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils.