Urban Decay Virgin

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/6/2015 9:23:00 AM

Virgin is a perfect highlight and inner corner colour for people of all skin tones. I would also use this all over the eyelid if you want a true no makeup, makeup day look. Virgin just brightens up my skin because it is pretty close to my actual skin colour.

Virgin is a satin matte light cream colour that has pink tones. I feel like UD themselves are trying to dupe Virgin or maybe give variations of Virgin. On the skin, Illusion is very similar but it's a little brighter and peach toned. Broken is also lighter and is more yellow toned. However, The texture of Virgin is superior by far. The shadow is creamy and applies without fallout or smudging. The other shadows, although they are still great, in comparison I find them dryer and can sometimes apply uneven.

I feel this colour maybe dupable (UD themselves coming closest) but the quality shadow itself sets it above the similar shades in my collection. This is a staple in my collection.

this one complements my green eyes the best especially when i mix it with midnight cowboy rides again def a must paired with pink lips and a nice blush

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/13/2014 2:30:00 PM

Virgin is one of those neutrals which suit everybody and can be paired with any eyeshadow you wish. It's a creamy shade with very light pink undertones reminding me a bit of MAC's Shroom, which I love, too. Virgin is very subtle and the shimmer not overwhelming, so it's the perfect everyday eyeshadow.

on 8/30/2014 3:53:00 PM

This is my favorite color for the lid. It is a really pretty pinkish cream color. It really highlights your eyes well. You can wear any color in the crease with this beautiful color. Great staying power and pigmentation.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a coolish, satin beige that pulls slightly irridescent. It is absolutely a gorgeous neutral. I would trade in most of my MAC neutrals and just keep this one if I had to. It's a great base color to build on with just about anything - darker browns, lighter champagnes, blues, plums, and even a dark green that I tried. It comes in one of the Naked palettes but I loved the swatch so much that I bought the pot by itself and have loved wearing it every single time since I bought it. Worth the purchase!