L'Oreal Mythic Oil

4.2

Aqua / Water, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil, Trideceth-6, Limonene, Chlorhexidine, Digluconate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxycitronellal, Argania Spinosa Oil / Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Gossypium Herbaceum Oil / Cotton Seed Oil, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, C51949/1

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle. I love how it makes your hair grow longer- faster. It also diminishes split ends and makes your hair look healthier & shinier. I definitely recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

(Quick pre-review note: I have a traders card so can't 100% comment on the price of the product as I bought it from a salon supplies store. For this reason any comments about the price will be left out.)

Personally this product is my favourite hair treatment I've used. I have rather oil prone hair and this doesn't cause excess oil or make my hair feel un-clean.

It has a fresh, light smell that is neither overpowering or un-noticeable. It's the perfect balance.

It also comes in tub packaging with a wide opening meaning it is easy to scoop product out and take a little extra if needed instead of going by pumps that could cause waste.

Overall I'd recommend this product and would buy again. It does what it is meant to do without any fuss.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Amazzzzze mask, I use it along with the Mythic Oil shampoo & alternates this with the conditioner. 1 big dallop is enough, the consistency spreads easily. Unlike most 'great mask' that possibly coats the hair with a silicone-y finish to mimic silkiness, this mask uses oil goodness for a beautiful finish. It doesn't weigh down my fine & straight hair, I can even skip serum afterwards. This is heaven-sent series. Loves!

Smells good, makes hair soft and expensive considering the other oils out there are pretty good and less than half the price (but they don't smell as good), I might buy again because I really like it but there are several good drugstore oils that are more affordable and pretty good.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this one. It works great on very dry and damage hair.