LUSH Cream Eyeshadow Sophisticated

LUSH Cream Eyeshadow Sophisticated

on 4/3/2017 8:55:00 AM

This eyeshadow is amazing! Normally, I hate cream shadows since they alwaysssssss crease on my oily lids. But this stuff doesn't budge!!! I can't even believe it. And the color is so perfect. Like a subtle pinkish taupe with shimmer. It's great! I'm going to go back and get the darker brown too. The only thing to keep in mind when applying is that once it dries, it can be a bit difficult to blend. I like to dab it w my finger to blend while it's still damp. Great buy! Yes it's 20 bucks, but I feel like it will last a long time. Thanks lush :)

on 3/30/2017 9:46:00 AM

I bought this eyeshadow because I was having some serious allergic reaction on my eyelids to my regular shades, so I just thought I would go all natural until it heals. What I hadn`t expected was how much I would love it. First of all it really looks so awesome on my eyes, just like a veil of moist shimmery brown. It is so easy to blend with fingers or a brush, and if I am feeling more adventurous I can intensify the color to make it smokier. I`ve had no reactions to it and it hasn`t emphasized the damage on my eyelids. And the best part is just how long it lasts without primer. A keeper.

Love It, Great pigment. This goes on great and lasts all day. I just wish it was not so expensive.

on 3/22/2015 11:49:00 PM

One of the prettiest, most versatile cream eyeshadows I've tried. Can be blended to a very sheer neutral or layered for a more dramatic, nighttime look. My face tends to reject makeup after two hours of wear but this lasts for hours without primer and doesn't irritate my eyes one bit. I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This makes my brown eyes look so intense and sparkly! The reflects in it are so finely milled and the texture is beautiful too. It sets quickly but you do get a good space of time to blend with pinky or brush. I have had mine for a year or so, and it is still in great condition. I use it very often. It looks esp nice with a lavender taupe in the crease/outer v, or a black smudgy liner. I have used this as a 'base' for different eye looks but tbh it's a shame to cover up at rich sheen it has.

I have a love/hate relationship with LUSH products, but I have to say, this is a love. Sophisticated is a cool taupe with mauve/pink/gray tones, which makes my green eyes pop. It has a slightly metallic/shimmery finish that isn't over the top, however if you have a lot of fine lines on your lids, it may exaggerate them. It goes on smoothly and is fairly pigmented. You do need to work rather quickly, as it dries fairly fast. The good thing is once it's dried, it stays put. Although I haven't tried it, I can see this working as an eye primer. I apply it with the doe foot applicator, then blend with my finger. This gives a light wash of color. Or, you can layer the product until you get the color you want. This wears at least 8 hours on me, and I didn't notice any fallout or fading. This will also work well as a liner. All in all, it's a good product at the price point, and for the value, and I will be adding additional colors.