GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

GLAMGLOW ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment

3.9

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Peg-8, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Honey (Mel), Allantoin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl, Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polysorbate 60, Menthoxypropanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Kaolin, Buteth-3, Trideceth-10, Benzophenone-4, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Tributyl Citrate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin, Linalool.

on 2/14/2017 3:37:00 PM

I have not found a moisturizer that truly gets rid of flaky dry skin until this moisturizer. It smells wonderful, and I can use it around my nose (where I tend to get very dry) and the next day the dryness is gone. I'm really glad I bought it.

Why I won't buy it again - it's so expensive! And I don't use it all over my face because it's too moisturizing. I use this as a "dryness spot treatment" and I think I can find something at the drug store that will do the same thing.

I love this stuff! It says on the jar to wash it off but I leave it on through the day as well as overnight. It's amazing! Just wish it wasn't so expensive! I have never had a breakout happen from this stuff nor irritation. In fact, I'd say my skin has improved significantly. Bravo, GlamGlow!

on 1/15/2017 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got a sample of this with my sephora order. Ive tried the white glamglow mask and I really enjoyed that for blemish spot treatments etc. This one though, was not my cup of tea. I actually could NOT get over the smell, and I'm not sensitive to smells typically. Yes it smells like coconuts, but to me it smells like fake coconuts. I loathe synthetic scents. On top of that, I don't think it hydrated my dry skin that well. The origins drink up mask is way better than this and is a fraction of the cost. I think there's too much hype on glamglow as a brand. It also felt really heavy on my skin, which I did not enjoy. And for the high price tag??? Good lord. Expected way more.

Absolutely love this! Bought it because my skin was experiencing the winter dryness and lots of dry patches appeared. A few uses of this and my skin not only went back to normal, but felt overall softer and more hydrated. The effect is long-lasting too, it doesn't only last for a few hours after the mask like with a lot of other masks!

on 12/27/2016 8:22:00 PM

I am obsessed with everything GlamGlow and this is no exception! I love the smell! I love the results! I love packaging! When I first used it, I applied a lot at night and woke up still wet. Needless to say, I was not impressed. I then applied a small amount, a little really goes a long way! I will apply this on dry spots under my makeup, and everything I throw over it goes on smoothly and without issue. I use it for spot treatments during the day and as needed on my whole face over night. LOVE!

on 12/26/2016 7:05:00 PM

When i put this mask on my face, my face gets worse. Redness appears on my face, idk why. This mask is a little bit greasy,but smells like heaven. But nothing changed on my skin about moisture.

Despite the expensive price, I am glad I made the splurge. Better used as an overnight mask because you will wake up to plump, moisturized skin! Smells like sweet coconut and has a mild tingle after you put it on which I love! Doesn't break me out either. Very comparable to the effects of the Origins drink up intensive overnight mask. I use both interchangeably for my dry Canadian skin and can't live without either!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in my Sephora Play! November 2016 subscription box. It is $22 for the small jar & $69 for the larger jar but it is not really cost effective to buy the large jar (not a better deal). This is amazing! I loved all of my Play! Box this month--got evthing full sized except the perfume from the sample vial. I thought this month had an awesome box. This does not break me out. I put it on clean skin in the AM & take a shower, after I don't rinse it, but I rub it in & put on my "face" (makeup) & it looks radiant. I bought a 3 pack of GLAMGLOW products for $36 I'm going to def rebuy this til it's DC I'll keep buying it because it works. My skin looks more supple, radiant, glowy....I love the coconut scent too (bonus!!)

LOVE THIS!!! After shellling out some serious money for this product, Im not sorry! After starting a course of Accutane (acne Drug) my skin was dehydrated and dull to say the least. This product smells lovely (light natural smell that doesnt linger after the mask is cleaned off). I vary between leaving this on for a couple of hours to overnight (as directed by the instructions). A litlle goes a long way, and I get the best results after using my clarisonic to cleanse and exfoliate. Will rebuy this and am thinking of purchasing other GlamGlow Masks

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I recently bought the gift set with four mini size Glamglow masks, Thirstymud, Powermud, Supermud and Youthmud. I found it with -30% so i grabbed it in order to try all four masks at once.

Thirstymud comes in a blue jar and upon opening it i couldn't help but notice the amazing scent. I can't quite get an accurate description of how it smells like, but it definitely has coconut in. It really smells heavenly.

HOWEVER, i am not sure about how this is supposed to be used. Do i leave it on, or do i wash it off? I tried both and here are my results.

First of all, i tried to use it as a moisturizer. I used Supermud first whick cleaned my skin and dried it a little bit so i thought it would be a good idea to follow up with some good moisture.
When i applied it and left it, i noticed that it didnt really absorb. Most of the product would just sit on my skin, making me shiny, something that i hate.

After a few hours, i noticed that it clogged my pores and broke me out a little bit. My skin is not even sensitive so i wasnt sure why this happened. Ultimately, i tried to remove the excess product with a tissue. Still, it felt heavy.

Not liking the way it felt, i washed it off. By washing it off, i felt like my skin was dehydrated and tight.

Im still not sure how this is supposed to be used but apart from the scent, i am not very impressed, and i would not recommend because it does nothing for such a crazy price.