3.7

$59.00 on Sephora
Shop Now

Reviews

9 days ago

I applied it and immediately within a few seconds, it started burning. I searched online and a couple of reviews mentioned 'tingly-mint-y' sensations, so I decided to give it a try and keep it on for a few minutes. Worst decision ever. Do not get this product, when I washed it off, I was left with red burnt skin. I washed my face with a gentle face wash afterwards because it just wouldn't come off, it had a stický layer to it which wouldn't go away even with thorough rinsing with water. And even after that, my face was still burning for quite a while. Absolutely wouldn't recommend.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

TLDR: This is a good, lightweight mask for a boost of hydration morning or night. Doesn’t break me out or irritate, but beware if you don’t like masks with a tingling or warming effect. I like it and will likely repurchase. A few friends have talked up the Glamglow brand masks in general, which made me curious. After reading quickly through the different ones and what they are supposed to do, I chose this one for my thirsty normal-to-dry skin. I bought the small size that was in a bin in the checkout line at Sephora. The mask looks like butterscotch pudding and smells just as delicious. Gingery? vanilla-y? Hint of cocoa butter? I don’t know but it makes me want to eat it. I don’t usually use a ton of it, just a thin layer - usually while I’m showering so that I’m steaming my face simultaneously. It tingles and warms the face without burning or irritating. When I feel like it’s been long enough, I take a clean damp cloth and wipe it away. Any residue that is left behind, I just massage into my face and go about my business. Follow up with moisturizer etc. My skin always feels fresh and looks plump and soft after using this mask. It also doesn’t irritate or break me out as some hydrating masks can. It’s not a particularly rich or buttery hydrating mask, if that’s what you’re looking for. However, it’s lightweight enough I can do it before bed or in the morning getting ready for work. I’d recommend this one for anyone who wants a little boost of hydration that isn’t greasy. I like it enough that I will likely repurchase once it’s gone.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I just had a 10g tube of this which I got about 3 applications out of. Maximum hydration here. I put the mask on - it's super creamy and has a gentle vanilla/cocoa butter type fragrance - a generous application and I went to bed with it on. The next morning I rinsed with water and my skin felt so amazingly soft and hydrated, I am definately putting this (the full size pot) on my wish list but it's a bit pricey so may have to wait for birthday/christmas to justify this one!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

a year ago

Horrible. Pimple city. I would not recommend this to anyone.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

a year ago

This is great!! I put this on and wear it as a sleep mask and rinse in the morning and my skin feels so smooth and soft. A little pricey, but worth it.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

a year ago

I don’t usually have a problem with masks that promise hydration, however within less than 3 minutes the burning and tingling on my skin got so uncomfortable that I had to remove it. My skin is not hugely sensitive so I was surprised by this and won’t be using it again. My skin is now red and painful and I’m hoping that it won’t become worse overnight. It’s really disappointing that masks these days seem to be made with such harsh ingredients and the strong scent, although very nice, suggests there’s a lot of fragrance in here which could also cause a reaction in some or sting dry skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Thirsty Mud is a gorgeous hydrating face mask for those struggling with dehydration and seeking soft, supple and hydrated skin. This mask has a consistency similar to honey, but not as sticky. It is a beige colour and smells delicious - like cream and coconuts. You only need to apply a small amount to your face, in a thin layer. It dries some, but not completely. It will remain tacky for the duration of the wear time - which should be around 15-20 minutes. After this time has passed I simply rinse it off with warm water. It rinses off easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, and looking plump, youthful and refreshed. This mask is absolutely gorgeous and I highly recommend it to anyone with dry or dehydrated skin. The only downside to this product is the price - it is extremely expensive. However, it is a great product to splurge on as it delivers on its promises and makes the skin looking and feeling gorgeous. I have slightly sensitive skin and had no issues with redness, irritation or breakouts from using this product.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

2 years ago

I am 37 I’m Filipino with medium brown skin darker than tan I have fine lines at the top of my forehead and very fine lines around mouth this product is not for fine lines it actually accentuated the lines on my forhead and made them look horrible. I use a glycolic acid for fine lines that works great until I put this over it. This product is not for anti aging skin prob okay for 20 year olds. Also because I use glycolic acid I need something very moisturizing to lock everything in I had to put moisturizer over this mask. Smelled ok didn’t care for the stickiness of it. Thank god I only bought a little sample of it I usually use the body shop sleeping mask drops of youth (the green one) works amazing I will just stick to that. So basically this is not good for aging skin

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

2 years ago

Beautiful packaging and yummy smell! I was really looking forward to getting this on my typically dehydrated skin. The mask easy to apply, and left my skin feeling softer. I really wanted to leave it overnight but after about 15 min my skin started feeling a little cool..like minty fresh cool, which was a little odd and I did not like the feeling of this coolness and removed it. Other than that it is a good mask, but there are other options out there for less that do the same.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

I received a deluxe sample of this in one of my subscription boxes (probably Sephora Play but I honestly don't remember). The smell is amazing! I would consider repurchasing for smell alone. As a mask/moisturizer it does what it is supposed to, but I don't think it warrants the Glam Glow premium price. My skin absorbs most of the product so there is not much to wipe off after about 10 minutes. It is not my holy grail mask, I can find masks that work just as well at Lush that cost considerably less.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair