3.4

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 years ago

If you are reading this in the store, WALK AWAY! This will turn your hair to hay. Nooooo.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

A VERY gentle shampoo. I like to mix a smaller dollop of Oleo Therapy (OT) with a larger dollop of Suave Clarifying Shampoo to create a wonderful shampoo that both cleans and moisturizes. Makes my hair shiny and bouncy. Used alone, OT doesn't get my hair clean enough; but, that's just because I don't have dry hair (which is what it is formulated for). My hair is normal to oily. To me, the fragrance of Oleo Therapy, is, atleast at first, a little off-putting. There's a baby powder quality to it, which I don't like. But, the scent fades once the shampoo is rinsed out and the hair is dry. Also, I think the scent is better after mixing it with the Suave.

About reviewer (140 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

4 years ago

Ok so I absolutely love loreal's sulfate-free line. The first one I ever bought was the ever-sleek one I think. Anyway I thought I'd give this a try since they had it at the drugstore for 4 bucks for a smaller tube. I bought it along with the conditioner. I was kinda disappointed - after washing the shampoo off, my hair felt like rope? It wasn't like that with the ever-sleek one. When I wash off the ever-sleek shampoo I can get away with not using conditioner. To me it doesn't feel moisturising whatsoever when my hair is damp. However, it gives my hair nice volume. And it would turn out pretty okay when my hair is dry, but not sure if it's because of the conditioner. Kind of on the fence about whether I'll buy this again.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I have very fine coloured hair and this leaves it moisturized but not weighed down. Smells a lot better than most, too. No complaints.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

Really wanted to love because I liked the smell so much but this one is going back. It really added no extra moisture to my hair and also seemed to strip my hair of the toner that was just put in last week. I want to find a heathy shampoo for my hair as I've read the sulfate-free formulas are the way to go so I guess my search will continue. Back to Color Me Happy Herbal Essences until I find the right match.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

The Shampoo is okay but too oily (I know, I know, oil-infused shampoo). Will most probably go back to the colour care product of the same line.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Just bought this because I have super dry hair from coloring and bleaching it and this stuff is amazing. It gives you that shine that virgin hair has.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I have extensions and damaged hair, so the sulfate free and repairing aspects of this line attracted me to it. I washed my hair this morning and my head feels like a Brillo pad. Dry and snarly. I rarely take back drugstore products, but since I purchased the shampoo and deep conditioner together I'd rather get my money back.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

5 years ago

I really like that the L'oreal Oleo Oil infused shampoo does actually "foam" up and makes me feel like I'm washing my hair instead of a lot of sulfate free products that does not really suds up. The bad is it really dries out my hair ?! Something I was not expecting since it was supposed to be "oil-infused". One of the few shampoo/conditioner that I'm going to return because it really makes my dry and staticy :(

About reviewer (253 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

This has reduced the oiliness of my scalp! Not a huge fan of the conditioner, but I'll keep buying this shampoo. Just rub it in your wet hands before applying and the formula will disperse a bit better. Classic, not-overpowering scent.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium