Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20

Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20
Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.9, Zinc Oxide 1 Inactive Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Isododecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Silica, Glycerin , Lecithin, Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Beeswax, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Lauroyl Lysine, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate. May Contain: Iron Oxides

on 8/17/2018 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had such high hopes for this, but my skin does not like beeswax.

Bought shade light, which is great for nc15/20. Looks pinker in the tube than on the skin. Creamy but lightweight. I applied it over primed skin with a damp sponge and it blended beautifully. Nice finish, and not tacky. Set with powder and it was nice. No blurring pores like some foundations but a nice even look.

But, clogged pores when I washed this off. I was a bit curious about the beeswax, and I'm pretty sure that's it. I tried a Catrice primer with beeswax and the same thing happened. Will pass on to someone else. Bummer. Will stick with Burts Bees (which has beeswax too but has never bothered my skin...) until I can test something else (IT Cosmetics maybe...)

on 8/3/2018 3:47:00 PM

Would give 4.5 stars if I could. Excellent CC cream.

+ Formula/Texture: Glides on with an almost gel-like consistency. Feels lightweight and provides even, medium coverage for a matte yet natural finish. Skin looks and feels smooth. Wears well, even after 6+ hours or being tested by lasting through a sweaty workout and/or swim in the pool.

+Good for sensitive skin: I have sensitive/dry/acne-prone skin and this CC miraculously did not cause me any irritation, itchiness, breakouts, or other skin issues while I was using it. A check of the ingredients on COSDNA sends up very little in the way of red flags, and even the sunscreen components didn't create any skin problems (nor problems with the finish or formula).

+Packaging & Price: Reasonable price for a good quantity (about $13 for 1.2 ounces). A little spreads out a long way, so the bottle would last several months. The tube is efficient and sanitary, and the branding is pretty.

+Shade: This is my only quibble with this cream. Like many CC creams, the shade range is very limited - just two colors are available: light and light/medium. I am on the fairer side, and the light is just a touch too dark for my skin. I'm warm toned and this leans more yellow than pink, which works well for me, but the slightly too deep shade is just a bit too obvious. The depth of the color does seem to lighten up a bit after an hour or so, so that it's not as noticeable. However, if you're trying to look like you have no makeup on with a perfect color match - well, just hope one of the two shades works for you!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Looked great on, gave me the worst hives! Ugh. But this is great stuff if your skin tolerates it. It covers enough too look great, is lightweight on the skin, last a long time and is cheap. I so wanted it to work for me.

on 12/18/2017 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this CC cream!!!! It is long wearing and looks beautiful on the skin. I have very oily skin and this hold ups great. I do get shiny after several hours (I get shiny after several hours regardless of what I use) but I'm not greasy. A little blotting or touch of powder and good to go again. Highly recommend.

My favorite! I hope this never goes out of stock. I have noticed a great improvement in my skin since I started using it.

on 4/12/2017 7:25:00 PM

Helps my acne a lot. I usually mix it with Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Primer and a lighter foundation because the shade is too dark though. Please make your shade range bigger Physicians Formula, you are one of my favorite skin makeup brands for but I'm always too pale :( I love this stuff though and will probably just buy a white foundation pigment to mix with it.

on 4/5/2017 12:42:00 AM

THIS IS ONE OF THE PRODUCTS I HOPE WONT EVER BE DISCONTINUED. I love that its organic, doesnt break me out, goes over my pores and scars nicely and invisibly reduces the look of them. mousey texture. I think its good for combo and oily skin, not good for dry patches. wears up to 6- 8 hours and it starts to break down but nothing horrible. In the winter, it holds up longer on me (12 hr). definitely would repurchase when I run out. this is my go to everyday when my skin is not dry, eventho I have HE foundies as well. I go with Light ( NC20), matches me well, but their shade range is bad

on 4/2/2017 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My go to product. I found out that demethicone which is in most of my old products will clog your acne prone pores! This product is demethicone free and goes on so nicely. I can layer it to cover my acne scars or top it off with concealer and I look pretty flawless which is amazing! I recommend applying it with a makeup blending sponge that you have moistened, this will use less product than if you put in on with your fingers or a brush. This will stay pretty matte all day if you top it off with powder. I like maybelline fit me matte and poreless - the powder is demethicone free but beware the maybelline foundations, they are not.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the closest I have found to It Cosmetics CC Cream. The coverage is slightly less with this stuff so I need to build it up a bit to cover acne scars and such. The scent of this stuff is also a little off-putting, but at least it doesn't have a fragrance. Overall, I like the just barely dewey finish and buildable coverage this product provides. And I don't think my acne-prone skin has been affected by this formula.

on 10/21/2016 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to go more clean with my makeup. According to the "Think Dirty" app, my current foundation Clarins Ever Matte has a score of 9 with a price point of $45. This CC cream has a score of 3 with a price point of $17 and it makes my skin look better than the Clarins. I use the Organic Wear cc cream with a primer for my oily skin and powder over top. It keeps my skin matte for 4 hours and by then I get a little bit of shine. Even wearing this alone, I'll get a little bit of shine after4 hours. That is all right, the Clarins did too. If you have oily skin, that is normal. I'm currently working on using clean argan oil before bed to help combat oily skin. The cleaner your makeup, the cleaner your skin, the less your skin will react negatively. There are no parabens, no preservatives or fragrance. It's even gluten free if that is important to you. I've had no reactions or itchiness or breakouts. I use the light shade and it matches my NW20 skin absolutely perfectly! I'm a classic ivory girl so that can give you an idea on shade match. It evens out my skin tone so very nicely. At my age 44, I have more blotchiness and uneven tones and texture. This cc cream is really beautiful on my face.