Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20

Physicians Formula Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20
Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20Organic Wear CC Cream SPF 20

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.9%, Zinc Oxide 1% Inactive Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Dodecane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Silica, Glycerin+, Lecithin, Water, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Beeswax, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Lauroyl Lysine, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate. May Contain: Iron Oxides

My favorite! I hope this never goes out of stock. I have noticed a great improvement in my skin since I started using it.

on 4/12/2017 7:25:00 PM

Helps my acne a lot. I usually mix it with Hard Candy's Sheer Envy Primer and a lighter foundation because the shade is too dark though. Please make your shade range bigger Physicians Formula, you are one of my favorite skin makeup brands for but I'm always too pale :( I love this stuff though and will probably just buy a white foundation pigment to mix with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the closest I have found to It Cosmetics CC Cream. The coverage is slightly less with this stuff so I need to build it up a bit to cover acne scars and such. The scent of this stuff is also a little off-putting, but at least it doesn't have a fragrance. Overall, I like the just barely dewey finish and buildable coverage this product provides. And I don't think my acne-prone skin has been affected by this formula.

on 4/2/2017 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My go to product. I found out that demethicone which is in most of my old products will clog your acne prone pores! This product is demethicone free and goes on so nicely. I can layer it to cover my acne scars or top it off with concealer and I look pretty flawless which is amazing! I recommend applying it with a makeup blending sponge that you have moistened, this will use less product than if you put in on with your fingers or a brush. This will stay pretty matte all day if you top it off with powder. I like maybelline fit me matte and poreless - the powder is demethicone free but beware the maybelline foundations, they are not.

on 10/21/2016 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to go more clean with my makeup. According to the "Think Dirty" app, my current foundation Clarins Ever Matte has a score of 9 with a price point of $45. This CC cream has a score of 3 with a price point of $17 and it makes my skin look better than the Clarins. I use the Organic Wear cc cream with a primer for my oily skin and powder over top. It keeps my skin matte for 4 hours and by then I get a little bit of shine. Even wearing this alone, I'll get a little bit of shine after4 hours. That is all right, the Clarins did too. If you have oily skin, that is normal. I'm currently working on using clean argan oil before bed to help combat oily skin. The cleaner your makeup, the cleaner your skin, the less your skin will react negatively. There are no parabens, no preservatives or fragrance. It's even gluten free if that is important to you. I've had no reactions or itchiness or breakouts. I use the light shade and it matches my NW20 skin absolutely perfectly! I'm a classic ivory girl so that can give you an idea on shade match. It evens out my skin tone so very nicely. At my age 44, I have more blotchiness and uneven tones and texture. This cc cream is really beautiful on my face.

on 4/5/2017 12:42:00 AM

THIS IS ONE OF THE PRODUCTS I HOPE WONT EVER BE DISCONTINUED. I love that its organic, doesnt break me out, goes over my pores and scars nicely and invisibly reduces the look of them. mousey texture. I think its good for combo and oily skin, not good for dry patches. wears up to 6- 8 hours and it starts to break down but nothing horrible. In the winter, it holds up longer on me (12 hr). definitely would repurchase when I run out. this is my go to everyday when my skin is not dry, eventho I have HE foundies as well. I go with Light ( NC20), matches me well, but their shade range is bad

on 6/5/2016 4:36:00 PM

This is ok as a summertime foundation because it's a lighter coverage and turned a little orange on my skin, which is less noticeable with a tan. There is, unfortunately, a faint smell that reminds me of play dough.

I'm loving this after three uses. I am concerned for my acne-prone skin that it doesn't say non-comedogenic on the package, probably because of the beeswax. So far it looks very pretty and hasn't caused a breakout. I work with it by section on my face because it it pretty thick. I'm surprised this doesn't have higher reviews but so far, so good. Organic and fairly priced. I am very fair skinned and must get the LIGHT shade when I can find it (NOT LIGHT/MEDIUM).

on 9/25/2016 2:25:00 PM

This was like the first foundation thing I ever bought, so it was way to dark for me. It's colour selection is its downfall because honestly this product helped A LOT with my acne marks. If you're oily you'll have to touch up throughout the day because it's more for normal-combination, not combination-oily but it's like that with any foundation. It really is great and someone should petition for more colours aha. Like seriously I'm a W1 in loreal true match this colour with WAY BAD. But your first foundation is often too dark. The price is a little much though but great benefits and wear overall. Didn't break me out

on 10/5/2016 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this using light color which exactly matched my tan skin. While it did even out my skin tone and made it look healthy, I felt like I looked a bit dull under the sun after a while. I like my foundations to give me a brightening effect and I wasn't getting that from using this product.
Another issue is that it sometimes "curdles" or rubs off my skin when I apply it; it's not a smooth cream really.
However, I still use it because it does work as a good sun screen and it is gentle on skin (no allergies).