4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is a pretty good lotion. It's moisturizing (shea, cocoa, & jojoba butters plus aloe & vitamin e) & super inexpensive ($3.97 at Wal-Mart). The scent initially smells sooooo good (whipped cream & sweet rose) but I've owned this for a few months now & the smell has gradually become more & more plastic-y. Overall this product isn't bad, especially for the price. But there are other lotions that I enjoy more so when I use this one up I won't get it again.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I love, love, love this scent!! It reminds me of a perfume Mary Kay made back in the 90's called Pure Bliss. It is very light and pretty. I really love this. Supposedly, it is a scent of roses & cream...I don't know that I smell any rose, but it is an awesome fragrance!!

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

6 years ago

This is one of my favorite body creams. Its very moisturizing and holds the moisture and scent for along time. This scent is special to me because I love the idea of roses and cream. This is roses mixed with whipped cream. Very pretty and not overpowering. I have gone through several of these and will continue to purchase!

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43