Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn
Dipbrow Pomade in AuburnDipbrow Pomade in AuburnDipbrow Pomade in AuburnDipbrow Pomade in Auburn

4.4

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very pigmented your eyebrows will stay in place all day with this stuff its kind of expensive but I think its worth it. I feel like i kind of got the wrong shade though aburn seems a little bit too dark for me but I am a red head. once I use it up I may get the blonde one to see if its a better color match for me.

on 1/23/2017 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Eyebrow game changer.
I don't know how I lived without this. Looking back, I must have had terrible eyebrows. This has really been a game changer for me.
I have very fine, sparse and blonde brows. Years of over-plucking and plucking badly have really messed up my brows. My hair is blonde, but dyed auburn with henna. So, I have to use something on my brows to make them match and give them some volume. And this does it all! Fills in brows with perfect colour (auburn matches my henna'd hair superbly) and allows me to get perfect arches every time ( I use the ABH brow brush with it). Perfect brows in minutes. It really does change the whole look of your face.
I find that this lasts all day on me- doesnt come off with sweat, oil, etc. And, most importantly, doesn't budge all day. Really, what more could you ask for?
Texture is very thick, yet creamy and highly pigmented. Easy to get on the brush and paints easily on the brows, skin etc. Blends easily with the spoolie so it's easy to fix if you use too much.
The size of this product is almost too generous. Such a small amount is needed each time. I bought this in Sept 2015 and I still have a fifth or so left. The quality of the product doesnt seem to have diminished, despite using it for so long. They could sell half the size for the same (or more) and it'd still be worth it.
I cant live without this stuff- HG brow product.

So, I use this product every day for about a year now. I've bought the blonde which I loved that color, didn't seem orange or any thing to me, and I've bought the graphite which I also love. With both, I always topped w a powder. It stays well all day, but is DEFINITELY NOT WATERPROOF. you still do NOT want to touch your eyebrows, be in a pool or at the beach, or even sweat a moderate amount, and expect it to stay. Sometimes I have to do a touch up. But overall, I do love the product, and w powder I get a really good look.

on 1/4/2016 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My friend got me this for Christmas, because I had been reading reviews and watching tutorials about it and everything so I thought it would be perfect for my brows. I have red hair (not real) but super light skin, so I may as well be a natural ginger (used to be). Anyway, she got me the auburn one, and it looked ok in the pot, but as soon as I tried it for the first time on my brows, HOLY JESUS IT'S FRIGGIN DARK. You have to BARELY touch your brows with it for it to make a difference. I have a really hard time with it sometimes. And on occasion I get too much in my brush by mistake, or not enough.

I think when this stuff runs out i'll try the powder duo, or the brow wiz. It might just be a little bit easier. I'm not new to makeup or anything, but i've always used powders and liners on my brows so pomade is just proving to be a little more difficult than I originally had in mind!

I think that if you're really super skilled with makeup and have the patience to practice with it, then it's a great product. On days when I actually have enough time to really spend some time on my makeup and focus on it, my brows turn out excellent. But on days when I have to be at work in the morning... I don't have the time to sit there for ten minutes doing my eyebrows lol. It's a good product, just wasn't entirely for me!

This is my new holy grail of eyebrow makeup. I'm naturally blonde and dye my hair red so I color in my eyebrows to match. This stuff is amazing. You can do fine lines or dark all depending on how much pressure you use. I'm in love with this product!

on 8/20/2015 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is SO easy to go overboard in and go into Groucho Marx territory! That being said, when used with an extremely light touch, it's what I deem the perfect brow product! Will stay through sweat oil and swimming til you take it off. I put a little on my hand and work from there. I wouldn't work directly from the pot. I use auburn and have ginger hair (faux). It looks like seriously BLACK when overused. I tint my brows to match my hair and with a light touch it looks perfect. If it were 1/2 shade lighter I wouldn't complain. However, the most perfect brow product I've used. Btw my brows are sparse and have very little 'tail', so a mascara like thing wouldn't work for me since I'm essentially drawing the tail on. Unless you're like the palest strawberry blonde, I'd say if you're a redhead try the auburn and just use a light touch! How many times did I say that haha. 5 stars!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this the other day after pondering wether or not to buy this for a while. Was very excited to try it, and used it with Beter Elite Eyebrow and Eyelash brush.
Luckily, the color was not as orange or warm as I had worried about. It was more a typical light brown but leaning towards the warmer side instead of the ashy.
The packaging is beautiful but have a hard time applying.

after playing with this product for 3 months, i would give this a final rating of 3/5. initially i thought it was an excellent product,smooth waxy mousse texture, pigmented and long lasting.

but, i realize its pigmentation is just average. i end up having to scrape more product to get the coverage i want, but its waxy texture is quite annoying at times. it bulks up and wastes the product. i have to use a matte eyeshadow to finish the look as i feel it's not pigmented as i thought.

i love the packaging- it looks luxurious and something to brag to my friends. but the performance is just average. for brows, i like to use $8 nyx smudger and liner (brown) and this has intense pigmentation. beats the crap out of anastasia. morphe brushes also has a brow pomade for $6, i have the shade bare which is tad darker than abh's caramel and it also beats abh formula.

overall, i cant recommend this product. im returning both the caramel and auburn shades.the formula and pigmentation isnt justifiable for its high price.

in another light, the money saved will be bought for morphe's two new shades of brown gel liners which can also be used for brows.

on 4/27/2015 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My eyebrows have become skimpy over the years due to a medication I have to take each day. I have tried powders, gels, pencils and now this. Nothing has worked as well as the Dipbrow. It glides on easily and using it with the Anastasia #12 brush/spoolie, it is easy to carve out a good shape and then fill in. I have warm brown hair with reddish highlights and the Auburn is perfect for me. I had originally ordered the Chocolate online, but when it arrived, it looked too dark for me. I drove over to my local Ulta store and a woman there said, 'No, I think Auburn is a better match," so I exchanged it. As everyone has said, it takes very little to get rich color, so go easy when dipping in the brush. You can see that this pot will last forever. As for the complaints about the product drying out, I was advised to always twist the cap very tightly. If it does get dry, just drip in a tiny bit of mineral oil.

Now, as for the shaping of my brows. Well, considering that they have become two little puny wisps of nothing, I can get as creative as I like. The brush is excellent for carving; gives good control. I drew in the bottom first, then the top, pulling the two sides together at the tail. Then I filled in. I did not expect to get great-looking brows on my very first try, but they came out looking beautiful. I take the spoolie end of the brush and smooth the hairs down. Once it is set, I apply a clear gel, which is not actually necessary, but it makes me feel better knowing I have applied it. After that sets, I take Benefit High Brow Glow (not so sure about this product. It's okay, but does not really "glow" much on the brow bone) and run it under the brows, being sure to color in under the arch. It's a pretty effect, but I will be looking for a better highlighter when this one runs down.

Will definitely be using Dipbrow as my HG brow makeup from now on. Of course, at my age, and considering how much there is in the pot, chances are I will die before it does. Recommend.

on 4/22/2015 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Extremely dark for auburn haired girls - you would need to be going for an extremely dark brow look to use this if you have naturally red hair.
It is extremely pigmented its very hard to create a natural look with this product. Had it for about a month and dried up and it also oxidises even darker once applied. Wasn't impressed.

Popular Brows Products