Uploaded by cathykl

price range

Reviews

3.0

Apr/20/2016

i try a sample of this product and i love it!!! i would defenetely buy full size of this!!!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Mar/02/2016

I love this sleeping mask. I am a serious skin care junkie and use a lot of high end/expensive products but this performs very well to moisturize my combination skin. I use this with the Missha Time Revolution essence, the serum, and the snail cream at night and my skin looks plumped, even and well rested when I wake up. definitely worth the money and great even on your hands and neck. It comes …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Sep/13/2015

I love how this water based product is so moisturizing on my skin without clogging my pores. It acts as water so it's best applied before a moisturizer right before bed (hence the name "sleeping pack"). I actually like the scent of this a lot!

About reviewer (399 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jul/01/2015

Oh my goodness, this sleepingpack is exactly as good as the one from Laneige (or even better)! I cannot believe the bad rewievs here, because this sleepingpack is all the rage now! It is very hydrating and brightening! Evens out my skintone overnight, and is not irritating. The very best!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0
fromchiwow

May/04/2015

I tried a sample for 1 night so can't really rate price & packaging.
It love the scent! When I had it on my face for a few minutes, it did itch quite a bit! My skin was completely moisturized but I did NOT see any drops-effect however.
I don't think I would buy a full size, maybe there are better sleeping packs than this one.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

May/03/2015

I have heard great things about this cream. I tested it on the back of my hand and it felt nice and moisturizing. I finally decided to try it on my face...Moments after I put this on my face broke out into an angry, itchy red mess. I have NEVER had this happen to me before with a beauty product.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

2.0

Jan/22/2014

My friend was non-stop raving about this product, and I see it's often sold out in some stores. This product used to be called the "V-line Waterdrop Sleeping pack", and is available in 60mL and 120mL size tubes. This has a pretty strong scent that does linger a bit, and smells floral-y/oceanic, reminds me of shampoo. It starts out looking like a light blue coloured gel-cream …Read more

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (399 reviews)

Age30-35