3.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 years ago

i try a sample of this product and i love it!!! i would defenetely buy full size of this!!!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I love this sleeping mask. I am a serious skin care junkie and use a lot of high end/expensive products but this performs very well to moisturize my combination skin. I use this with the Missha Time Revolution essence, the serum, and the snail cream at night and my skin looks plumped, even and well rested when I wake up. definitely worth the money and great even on your hands and neck. It comes out of the tube like a blue gel but I rub it a little between my fingers before applying and it releases this liquidy texture I smooth over my face, neck and hands. You don't need a lot and a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I love how this water based product is so moisturizing on my skin without clogging my pores. It acts as water so it's best applied before a moisturizer right before bed (hence the name &quot;sleeping pack&quot;). I actually like the scent of this a lot! <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-17JYgNVpnE"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-17JYgNVpnE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (399 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Coarse

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Oh my goodness, this sleepingpack is exactly as good as the one from Laneige (or even better)! I cannot believe the bad rewievs here, because this sleepingpack is all the rage now! It is very hydrating and brightening! Evens out my skintone overnight, and is not irritating. The very best!

About reviewer (163 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0
from

5 years ago

I tried a sample for 1 night so can't really rate price &amp; packaging. It love the scent! When I had it on my face for a few minutes, it did itch quite a bit! My skin was completely moisturized but I did NOT see any drops-effect however. I don't think I would buy a full size, maybe there are better sleeping packs than this one.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

5 years ago

I have heard great things about this cream. I tested it on the back of my hand and it felt nice and moisturizing. I finally decided to try it on my face...Moments after I put this on my face broke out into an angry, itchy red mess. I have NEVER had this happen to me before with a beauty product.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Medium

2.0

6 years ago

My friend was non-stop raving about this product, and I see it's often sold out in some stores. This product used to be called the &quot;V-line Waterdrop Sleeping pack&quot;, and is available in 60mL and 120mL size tubes. This has a pretty strong scent that does linger a bit, and smells floral-y/oceanic, reminds me of shampoo. It starts out looking like a light blue coloured gel-cream, then as you rub it into skin - you can see small droplets appear hence the &quot;waterdrop&quot; name - before it is completely absorbed. It dries clear on skin, and is oil-free. The packaging says it is suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin. Directions are to apply this after cleansing and toning, then massage and pat in the rest. Rinse in the morning. It absorbs pretty fast, and feels a bit cool at first. The texture is a bit silicone-y, meaning it's silky and slips around skin easily, and feels a bit sticky for a minute or so. I like that it leaves no film on your skin or anything that will be greasy or stain/soak. I can't help but compare this to Laneige's Water Sleeping Pack - the Lioele looks almost the same coming out of the tube, but Laneige's does not have the odd &quot;droplets&quot; forming. I also find Laneige takes longer to absorb, and has a stronger scent. With Laneige you can sort of feel some film on your skin when you wash it off in the morning, and with Lioele there is no feeling of anything when you rinse it off. Lioele's feels more silicone-y in texture compared to Laneige. Since Laniege ended up irritating my skin, and sadly Lioele did too - I had to stop using the Lioele after a few days - in the days I used it though, my skin felt quite soft but started to get red and itchy - not a good sign, but I do have sensitive skin. Repurchase/Recommend? No repurchase, I love my Clinique MoistureSurge Overnight mask, which I have been using day and night - I prefer it because it is scent-free, no odd/irritating cooling sensation, and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin super soft. My skin is simply too sensitive for this product but lots of my friends love it! It's worth a try for those not terribly sensitive to scent. I would recommend getting a sample/small size if interested.

About reviewer (399 reviews)

Age30-35