Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wear this every day; it is soooo nice! It's hydrating, and makes my skin look younger. I hope they never discontinue this! The light shade is perfect for my fair skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this. I bought this over the summer. I tried it once and thought I didn't like it. Since then it has just been laying in my makeup drawer.

Yesterday, I decided to give it another try. I have the light shade, and I mixed it 50/50 with the lightest shade of Cargo Liquid Foundation. And it's perfect! I've used it this way twice now.

I don't really have any skin problems or wrinkles, but I'm getting older. I just don't think my skin looks as young as it used to. I do feel that this makes me look younger. The coverage is prefect and it gives me that lit from within glow.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I always tend to go back to this after trying other foundations. I know I can relay to this to get the job done. The coverage is great and I like how it leaves a beautiful glow, even after a little powder. I just wish that there was a bigger variety of shades, because even though the light is okay for me (especially in summer), but I'm so fair that it could be a little lighter. Despite that I have absolutely no complains.

I love this product! It is the best drug store Bb or CC cream I've ever tried. Been using this for a few years. It blends well, has staying power, and feels light on your skin. I have tried SO MANY expensive BB and CC creams and was disappointed but this one is so worth every penny! Give it a try if you're looking for a natural looking and long lasting makeup.

Very impressed with the quality especially with the low price (I got a great deal on Ebay). My skin looks radiant and the color is perfect. Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A CC cream that makes your skin look flawless & natural. Yes, it covers lots of my imperfections. I use light and it evens out my redness and under eye circles, plus it has an SFP of 20. Originally I purchased the CC cream on Amazon for $12, then I saw it for $8. at Ocean State Job Lot ( these discount stores are in NY and most New England states). Occasionally, Job Lot discounts 25-30% off their skin creams and make-up that's when I stock-up on this Lumene gem!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is just ok. They need more colors. I got the medium and I looked as white as a ghost. I'm going to retry over the winter to see if I can get it to match right. I am not very dark this is just too light.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product quick one day just to have something easy to work, and wow. I was really surprised how good it was! It lasts all day, it covers BUT it doesn't feel like you have makeup, and it looks absolutely NATURAL. I almost forgot i was wearing it the first days. Really amazing. I'm buying it one more time!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As much as western BB creams go, this is more like a foundation, less like a tinted moisturizer. It is fairly difficult to blend, fairly yellow and the lightest shade (which usually is a match for me in regards of Lumene) is too dark. It's not bad, but it ain't that great either.

HG CC Cream. Not sticky, absorbs perfectly, not matte but not too dewey, and the fair tone is perfect for my skin. Absorbs completely with medium coverage that corrects tone well.