Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.3

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great product! I use it as regular foundation, I'm not into full coverage since my skin is very dry (even though it could give medium coverage if you build it up, im sure) - this is very hydrating and gives my skin amazing glow.
It does get a bit cakey in the cheek/mouth transition area if I dont exfoliate about once or twice a week. But thats probably just my skin being a bastard. I also apply with my fingers and that works really well.
The amount of light shades is excellent. I wear the lightest shade in winter, and my shade (neutral/pink) is usually hard to find. Also such a great price! Thanks Lumene :)

Excellent. Lovely consistency, high level of pigmentation for medium coverage undiluted, that is easily diluted for sheerer coverage with oil or moisturizer. Works well with or without primer. Very very VERY slight oxidation, only in very warm weather; barely noticeable (I am obsessive about oxidation!). Does not settle into lines.

My skin is dry and fair - colour light perfect in Winter or Summer warmed up to custom degree with bronzer for the season at hand.

No odour; tube with very controllable pointed opening for easy dispensing.

Hope they never stop making this - it is the perfect base on it's own or for concealer/ heavier spot application of foundation if this is how you roll.

HG. Only others that begin to compare are IT CC and Dr. Jart.

This was a disappointment. I have combination skin, leaning towards oiliness. When I first applied this CC cream I thought it was okay - not wonderful, but okay. However, it did not wear well throughout the day. Rather than sort of melding with my skin, it just sat on top and looked a bit cakey and pasty.
It's not the worst product I've ever used, but I can't rate it 3 lippies. 2 1/2 would be about right if that were an option.
I prefer sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers that leave a dewy finish.
I was not happy to see that it contains the chemical sunscreen octinoxate either.
I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

I purchased this CC product after reading the reviews here and on Ulta's website. I have tried so many different BB/CC creams from high end (Dior) to Asian to my trusty Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer drugstore product.

I have Ok skin with large pores that get clogged easily and oily tzone. My biggest gripes in the BB/CC world are the color selections, oiliness and they don't stay put. So far my favorite combo I've tried is the NHSE mixed with Skin79 pink. I mix the two together because I don't like the heaviness of the Skin79 by itself, and the NHSE has retinol in it which helps keep my skin clear and antiaging. I have tried for weeks to buy the Skin79 and it's been out (I only buy from their site so it's reputable) so I got fed up and looked for something else. Enter Lumene CC.

I got the medium and light in a BOGO sale from ulta so that I could mix the two together depending on my summer skin tone. I was very impressed with the liquid, silky texture that came out and the strong pigment. So many others seem to get washed out. This one performed very well, and STAYED which for me was a plus. I also haven't had any breakouts which is nice.

I would compare the texture to Dior's Hydralife which is saying alot! Hydralife was a little better (it should be for the $50 price tag) but where this far excelled was the color and the matte finish with a nice glow. If you are dry skinned, you might need to apply a heavier moisturizer because this one did not moisturize much. I highly recommend this and might just be my new go-to.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is great. I mean really, really great. I have light to medium skin tone (medium in the summer), pretty neutral with olive undertones. I this in the shade medium in & it's perfection. I've been looking for something to use in the winter while I'm paler. My skin is in pretty good shape but in the winter I can see the blackheads around my nose, the redness, some dark spots on my checks etc. I usually use mineral powder but this year my skin is so dry I feel like it's highlighting little wrinkles & it's definitely settling into my flaky dry skin, not cute. But even with the dry skin I have to blot twice a day - true combination, dehydrated skin.

Enter Lumene - I was debating the BB cream & came across reviews for this. Found it at CVS for $14.99, not bad. This is exactly what I needed! It provides build able coverage without looking mask-y, adjusts to my skin tone. The finish is not matte to the point of accentuating lines & dryness, but it is still pore less, ad satin-y. It takes nothing, I mean the smallest amount of product to give a great veil of finish. The tube even has a tiny nozzle where the product comes out so no wasting it, no bacteria getting in. I apply with my fingers or Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, set with MUFE HD powder & have worn it for several weeks now. It hasn't broken me out & has been through many 12+ hour days including rehearsals & sweat at the gym - looks great. I live at high altitude so SPF is always a bonus but I would not count on it as your only protection. You won't use enough product to provide it! I'll try the BB in the summer for lighter coverage, Lumene has a new customer!

In the past I tried NARS Radiant Creme Concl. which settled into lines under my eyes & I could visibly see pooling in pores around my nose. I used Boscia BB last summer which has a pretty finish but I could always see it on my skin, it didn't work in like this does. The Lumene just looks like my skin, not foundation-y at all. Boscia also broke me out a little bit. I also tried Maybelline's Fit Me. I like it under my eyes alright, but I like Lumene better on the rest of my face & I'm getting a lot more product for my money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! Lumene cc is definitely not as moisturizing as a bb cream. However, the color payoff is so perfect, high spf. It neutralizes the redness around my nose and camouflages my under eye circles. There is a light scent, but I have been using for a week now and hasn't caused any breakouts on my sensitive skin. The only downside of this product is the lack of colors. I have olive skin and will probably only be able to wear this during winter as the medium is the darkest shade available.