Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Black

1 review

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Have to edit this review after using this CC cream pretty much continously for a month. And i still own 3 tubes of this. I find lumenes BB being a better option for oily skin and offers just the coverage and the dewy without being icky feeling to my skin.

This cc cream was rather quite thick, fuller coverage, tends to disappear on oily areas after 4 hour of use. And gosh, can't stand the smell, it's like putting camphor ointment onto my face.

The darkest shade (deep) matches my NC40 skin very well. Last time I bought 2 for only 5€. I own 3 tubes and will only use this as a foundation. Otherwise I'll stick to lumene BB heleyttävä.