Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.7

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

This is my HG CC cream. Now, it's the *only* cc cream that I've used but I don't see myself looking for a new one anytime soon.
I have olive skin with frequent redness and I use the medium shade.
After a heavy layer of moisturizer, I put on my primer and follow with this cc cream. I've tried putting it on without primer and it was horrible, but I have large pores so perhaps others may skip that step. I pat/rub it on with my fingers because I find it works much better for me than using a brush or a sponge. The cream looks like it's just sitting on my skin, but then it blends in beautifully. With a little bit of concealer, it actually provides decent coverage without looking like foundation covering your face. I seal it in with a bit of powder to make sure it stays on all day.
Thankfully, I don't break out from this as it is a relatively light cream.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is just ok. They need more colors. I got the medium and I looked as white as a ghost. I'm going to retry over the winter to see if I can get it to match right. I am not very dark this is just too light.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This product is good, but not great. For reference, I'm 22, have dry skin, and I have medium skin (NC25). The color medium matches me fairly well, but the undertones aren't quite yellow enough for my Asian skin.

Pros:
-inexpensive
-great packaging
-dewy finish
-relative to other foundations and bb creams I've tried, doesn't cling to my dry patches as much

Cons:
-few shades (none for darker skinned people)
-after a couple hours, my t-zone gets super greasy
-looks patchy in certain areas on my face (around my nose, usually)

Overall, better than other drugstore bb creams I've tried, but it's not HG material by any means.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot leave the house w/out foundation...acne, acne scars, redness, blotchiness, etc. I have been dying to find a BB or CC cream that would allow me to be a little less "high maintenance." I tried Garnier BB cream - pretty much useless. After reading reviews on MUA, I gave this a shot. It feels and applies like moisturizer, but covers surprisingly well. Takes me 1 min to cover my face (as opposed to a lengthy foundation application and blending session) and it requires no effort on my part. Looks like I'm not wearing makeup, but in a good way. Looks like my skin, only better. Lasts all day. Makes me feel awesome about my skin, and I hate my skin! I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and have yet to break out after wearing this every day for a week. Typically, I will break out after one day with an offending product. I am a product junkie, and will likely still try other BB/CC creams, but this will be the product that that I compare all others to, and I'll be surprised if I find something I like nearly as well as this! Love!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! Lumene cc is definitely not as moisturizing as a bb cream. However, the color payoff is so perfect, high spf. It neutralizes the redness around my nose and camouflages my under eye circles. There is a light scent, but I have been using for a week now and hasn't caused any breakouts on my sensitive skin. The only downside of this product is the lack of colors. I have olive skin and will probably only be able to wear this during winter as the medium is the darkest shade available.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I got this product in my last New Beauty Test Tube. Definitely a winner. Great texture, good SPF, anti-aging, nice coverage... There honestly isn't anything I don't like about this. I never got oily during the day, nor did this emphasize my pores. I used it with and without a primer underneath (Benefit Pore-Fessional) and it's great both ways. This is probably my favorite BB so far.