Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

4.5

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product quick one day just to have something easy to work, and wow. I was really surprised how good it was! It lasts all day, it covers BUT it doesn't feel like you have makeup, and it looks absolutely NATURAL. I almost forgot i was wearing it the first days. Really amazing. I'm buying it one more time!

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Before purchasing, i read a whole lot of reviews on this product and found devoted fans and those who said the product made them look worse than they could have:) Either way, since i am very curious when it comes to makeup and because my search for the perfect' foundation is unending, i decided to give it a try. A bit about my skin and what i, thus, expected from this product. i have relatively fair skin, not pale but always withing the the 1st or 2nd shade of every foundation color range. I have combination skin with redness on my cheeks and somewhat visible pores in the T-zone.What I expected, then, was something that would even out my skin tone, would not accentuate the pores and help me combat oily T-zone for as long as possible. Now on to what i've discovered:

1) I have the light shade which matches my skin tone well. I would actually say that the color they show on the tube is almost identical to what you find inside (what a surprise:))

2) application is pretty easy and it absorbs easily. I tried it with my hands only and I am curious to see whether applying it wish a brush will make any differece. ATTENTION: on the tube it says 'apply on moisturizer' so it does have a tendency to accentuate some dry spots or rougher areas on your skin. When applied on moisturizer, this problem is solved (at least, it worked for me).

3) it does even out skin tone and covered redness well. In fact, i would say that coverage is that of a good foundation; however, this has downsides as well-on my skin, at least, this also means it doesn't look as lightweight and natural as I would have expected from a CC cream.

4) i do see some glow in it but a pleasant one-not glittery

5) the disappointing part for me is that although it doesn't accentuate fine lines (which quite a number of reviewers mentioned), it doesnt cover my pores either and as for oil control, i 'start to shine' in about couple hours (that's after having used powder on the top)

Overall, though, since i haven't come across a product that would both control shine and not dry out my skin and make me look like I am wearing a mask, this is a pretty good value for the money. Also, though of you who found the lightest shade of Lumene BB Cream too orange, this one, fortunately, has nothing orange or beige in it whatsoever. I can see this work much better for someone who has normal skin, because the formula IS quite good and if my T-zone didn't bother me that much, i would have repurchased this.

Hope this was helpful!