Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this but it was just awful for me. I gave it a fair shot and tried it on 4 separate occasions. I tried using my fingers, a damp real techniques sponge and my It Cosmetics foundation brush. Each method ended in the same result, coverage that was patchy, drying and clung to every pore as if its life depended on it. I actually had to wash my face and start over every time. So, if you have 40+ skin prone to dryness I would stay far away from this. I tried it with and without my trust primers and it just simply did not work. I got it from Amazon so maybe it was an old batch. I don't know but I know I'll stick with my Missha bb cream for light coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow this is an amazing product, especially for the price. I use it as my weekend foundation when I don't need to look too perfect/professional. I have this in the shade Light and it matches my NC15 skin perfectly. It has sheer-light coverage so I only use it on good skin days, but even then I need to go in with concealer to even out post-acne red areas. The shade is fairly neutral, leaning a bit warm. This has a moist, creamy texture and is probably best for regular - dry skin. The finish is dewy, but not greasy-looking, and I love that it doesn't smell like sunscreen (it has a light floral fragrance that dissipates almost instantly). I wear this over my regular sunscreen/moisturizer because I don't wear enough of it for reliable sun protection. My favorite thing about this product is that it doesn't cause any issues for me -- no acne, no clogs, no irritation -- and for my finicky skin (sensitive/dry/rosacean), that truly is a miracle. This also lasts all day and looks the same at 6 p.m. as it did when I applied it at 9 a.m. I remove it easily with my HG cleanser (REN Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk) and Shiseido cotton pads. I found this on eBay for $7.98 USD with free shipping -- for that price, you can't beat it. Highly recommend!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like the coverage of this product! I mixed it with the BB cream in light to get the perfect match for my fair skin. I agree with other reviews that the lightest shade of the CC cream is definitely lighter than the palest shade of the Lumene BB cream. My skin is dry, so I prefer to mix this with the BB cream.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is great. I mean really, really great. I have light to medium skin tone (medium in the summer), pretty neutral with olive undertones. I this in the shade medium in & it's perfection. I've been looking for something to use in the winter while I'm paler. My skin is in pretty good shape but in the winter I can see the blackheads around my nose, the redness, some dark spots on my checks etc. I usually use mineral powder but this year my skin is so dry I feel like it's highlighting little wrinkles & it's definitely settling into my flaky dry skin, not cute. But even with the dry skin I have to blot twice a day - true combination, dehydrated skin.

Enter Lumene - I was debating the BB cream & came across reviews for this. Found it at CVS for $14.99, not bad. This is exactly what I needed! It provides build able coverage without looking mask-y, adjusts to my skin tone. The finish is not matte to the point of accentuating lines & dryness, but it is still pore less, ad satin-y. It takes nothing, I mean the smallest amount of product to give a great veil of finish. The tube even has a tiny nozzle where the product comes out so no wasting it, no bacteria getting in. I apply with my fingers or Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, set with MUFE HD powder & have worn it for several weeks now. It hasn't broken me out & has been through many 12+ hour days including rehearsals & sweat at the gym - looks great. I live at high altitude so SPF is always a bonus but I would not count on it as your only protection. You won't use enough product to provide it! I'll try the BB in the summer for lighter coverage, Lumene has a new customer!

In the past I tried NARS Radiant Creme Concl. which settled into lines under my eyes & I could visibly see pooling in pores around my nose. I used Boscia BB last summer which has a pretty finish but I could always see it on my skin, it didn't work in like this does. The Lumene just looks like my skin, not foundation-y at all. Boscia also broke me out a little bit. I also tried Maybelline's Fit Me. I like it under my eyes alright, but I like Lumene better on the rest of my face & I'm getting a lot more product for my money.