Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

My HG! Ive tried many foundations on a search for the perfect one and stumbled onto this one. I like a medium coverage and this feels so light on the skin yet it covers everything. I have fair skin with freckles and have the light shade and it is a perfect match. I like a more yellow tint to cover redness; while this is more of a neutral/pink, it looks just like skin. I can even skip concealer because the coverage is surprisingly so amazing. Very natural looking, lightly moisturizing. My skin loves it, it feels so healthy, and it's cleared up my skin/pores drastically from previous "heavier" foundations. I had no idea a cc cream would do it all for me. Just bought my second tube today. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow what a find in drugstore segment! It covers oh so well, stays all day, doesn't irritate rosacea affected areas, flows around the face seamlessly, polishes dry bits and so on! I do not rely on it as sun protection but it foundation should not be the only dog thing anyway. It is perfect on top of my Paula's Choice sun protection. Colors are superb too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I tried the fairest shade of this CC. But it just does not do the trick. I wanted a sheer, luminous and moisturizing finish: the good skin/no makeup look. But this does not deliver that. It is thick, feels goopy on your skin and looks artificial. Also does not last the day, makes skin grayish and dry by the end of the day (I think a good BB/CC/TM should make your skin look better by the end of the day). It so thick and covering that when I realized I did not want to use this on my whole face I tried using it as an under-eye concealer: bad idea! The formula is so drying that it made under eye area crepey. For reference, I put this CC on top of a moisturizing serum and a moisturizer.

UPDATE: after changing my beauty regime I tried this again. Still was not happy with it. The color is too dark for me, it doesnt sink in nicely and feels greasy on my skin. I so wanted to like this. :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wow this is an amazing product, especially for the price. I use it as my weekend foundation when I don't need to look too perfect/professional. I have this in the shade Light and it matches my NC15 skin perfectly. It has sheer-light coverage so I only use it on good skin days, but even then I need to go in with concealer to even out post-acne red areas. The shade is fairly neutral, leaning a bit warm. This has a moist, creamy texture and is probably best for regular - dry skin. The finish is dewy, but not greasy-looking, and I love that it doesn't smell like sunscreen (it has a light floral fragrance that dissipates almost instantly). I wear this over my regular sunscreen/moisturizer because I don't wear enough of it for reliable sun protection. My favorite thing about this product is that it doesn't cause any issues for me -- no acne, no clogs, no irritation -- and for my finicky skin (sensitive/dry/rosacean), that truly is a miracle. This also lasts all day and looks the same at 6 p.m. as it did when I applied it at 9 a.m. I remove it easily with my HG cleanser (REN Ultra Moisture Cleansing Milk) and Shiseido cotton pads. I found this on eBay for $7.98 USD with free shipping -- for that price, you can't beat it. Highly recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ditto every GOOD thing that has been posted about this product! I have been using it approx. 2 months w/o breakouts!! I have SUPER sensitive skin. I am so happy to have found this CC cream. I was using tarte BB tinted treatment in medium. I am blonde w/ blue eyes med to light & the color is quite nice. Try it!!! if you're looking for something w/ a bit of coverage, sunscreen & doesn't cause break outs!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

After wearing thicker, fuller coverage foundations for a couple of years, I came to realize that they weren't improving my skin at all, but rather, making it worse. Now, I really hate the feeling of any kind of foundation on my skin--be it sheer or fuller coverage. I was hesitant to buy this CC cream because I have very sensitive skin and I thought it would feel just as yucky as most foundations do.

This is now my HG makeup product. I wear it with a little concealer and a light dusting of translucent powder. It's very matte with powder, and semi-matte/satin finish without. It claims to be long wearing, and it definitely is. I still break out from time to time, but, compared to before when I was using foundations, my skin has significantly improved. The pigmentation is practically a perfect match to my natural skin tone, which is fairly pale during winter, but with yellow & olive undertones. I've never been able to find a shade of makeup that matches so well. I was also very surprised when I first applied it because I couldn't physically feel anything on my face, it was so lightweight. I had to keep looking in the mirror to remind myself I had face makeup on, which is a sensation I had NEVER experienced with any makeup in my life. It was a revolutionary feeling! :p

I bought this in the light shade, and also purchased the medium shade when I was sunless tanning. I ended up giving my mom the medium shade because I couldn't make a habit of sunless tanning. My mom loves it just as much as I do. She appreciates the anti-aging benefits, and she's found that the medium shade is perfect for her natural skin tone.

But, one lippie off because there are limited shades. My sister is very ivory white with more pink undertones, and there isn't a shade for her. Likewise with very dark skin tones. I wish there were more shades to accommodate for all skin tones, rather than just a select few. I know its a Finnish brand, but nonetheless more shades would be greatly appreciated (:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried Lumene BB cream because it was so highly rated on this site. I'm very fair, and the BB cream was way to orange for my skin tone. So I tried this CC cream next. The color matches me perfectly, and I can actually wear this alone for a small amount of time. I say small amount of time, because after a while my skin gets really oily with this. Almost always, my routine for the past two weeks has been to use this CC cream, then some powder to set it. But I have gone about two hours without powder with it still being matte. The coverage is light-medium. You can put on about two layers, I wouldn't use more than that because after that, the coverage doesn't seem to keep on building. The reason for such a low rating is that this cream isn't good for my skin. I tried wearing only this cream for a day, and I really broke out. Even using mattifying powder isn't helping with the breakouts from this. So, two weeks later, I'm finally ready to admit that this is basically a low-coverage foundation to me. It still makes me break out, I haven't noticed any benefits of wearing it, but the coverage is far better than the BB cream and it has a matte finish (which the BB cream doesn't). I guess I'll have to go back to the BB and just wear some powder over top to get the color to match me. I wish Lumene would make the BB in a lighter, more neutral shade.