Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

4.1

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great product! I use it as regular foundation, I'm not into full coverage since my skin is very dry (even though it could give medium coverage if you build it up, im sure) - this is very hydrating and gives my skin amazing glow.
It does get a bit cakey in the cheek/mouth transition area if I dont exfoliate about once or twice a week. But thats probably just my skin being a bastard. I also apply with my fingers and that works really well.
The amount of light shades is excellent. I wear the lightest shade in winter, and my shade (neutral/pink) is usually hard to find. Also such a great price! Thanks Lumene :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I always tend to go back to this after trying other foundations. I know I can relay to this to get the job done. The coverage is great and I like how it leaves a beautiful glow, even after a little powder. I just wish that there was a bigger variety of shades, because even though the light is okay for me (especially in summer), but I'm so fair that it could be a little lighter. Despite that I have absolutely no complains.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this in "light" and it's perfect for my pale, scandinavian skin in the summer. Wouldn't be able to use it wintertime because it would be too dark and dry. It also oxidize after a couple of hours, but it's not too bad and I doesn't show too much if I put some more powder on top of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This works wonderful on my oily forehead. It keeps oil at bay throughout the day and does a great job at evening my skin tone and looking natural. It also feels very nice going on and I love the smell. Most importantly, this has faded my red acne scars very quickly which is the main reason I continue to use it.

Unfortunately I can't use this on the rest of my face as it is too dry and this accentuates dryness. I might try it all over my face again in summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this CC cream a lot!

I have the color light and I think it's good for me although I feel like it's changing pretty much after your skin tone. It gives a nice dewy look, even though I set it with a powder for it to last longer, it looks great with out too. It doesn't feel thick or sticky on the skin, and it doesn't break me out. The price is OK, could be cheaper. The packaging is OK too, if you buy a new one it tends to come out a bit too much since it's so full. I'd prefer a pump, but CC-creams often comes in tubes. I'd buy this again! Perfect for a natural every day look, maybe not the most high covering CC-cream for your party night but definitely good and worth the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it!!! I so wish I would have bought this sooner. I've tried every BB, CC, DD, high-end, low-end cream out there. I kept holding off on this one because the Lumene BB was way too dark for me even in the light shade. The CC actually runs a little light so I have the medium which I think is a perfect match for my NC20 skin. (I'm never a medium shade in anything). This blends smoothly, covers well but makes my skin just look good. Not too matte, not too dewey. It also feels like nothing on my skin. If you have really dry skin, you may need moisturizer underneath but this has been great so far over the summer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been using for 4 months and remain totally impressed by this CC Cream. I have the lightest tint, which would be good for fair skin with neutral to yellow undertones. The formula is exceedingly light weight and fluid going on. It feels like nothing on after applied. The amount of pigment it offers in this ultra-light formula was a big surprise for me-this provides a medium coverage; really great for blending uneven tone, just as promised. Layers well over moisturizer without balling up or emulsifying other layers off. The finish is very natural looking, neither matte nor dewy, and it goes over the aging skin texture without making things look worse than they are. (so pores and fine lines are eased) This product replaces foundation for me. I love how weightless it feels on, especially compared to the average foundation.

My skin is very oily with large pores and I'm prone to breakouts and clogged pores but my skin is usually not very sensitive. I also want to say I did not like the bb cream from this brand, the medium shade of that was so orange and it just felt gross on my face. This cc cream was much better, I had it in medium and the shades are not comparable at all to the bb. This cc in medium was much lighter than the medium in bb, it took away all my redness and discoloration and matched my light skin tone. I loved that. I wish I could have continued wearing it, but it was irritating my skin, especially over time. My skin developed breakouts in places I don't normally get them, more clogs than usual, dry red weird patches all over both cheeks, and overall my skin just looked unhealthy. It also accentuates any dry patches you may have, so please exfoliate. Lastly, it has a very noticeable fragrance. All in all I liked the coverage but I can't rate it high as it just didn't agree with my skin at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot leave the house w/out foundation...acne, acne scars, redness, blotchiness, etc. I have been dying to find a BB or CC cream that would allow me to be a little less "high maintenance." I tried Garnier BB cream - pretty much useless. After reading reviews on MUA, I gave this a shot. It feels and applies like moisturizer, but covers surprisingly well. Takes me 1 min to cover my face (as opposed to a lengthy foundation application and blending session) and it requires no effort on my part. Looks like I'm not wearing makeup, but in a good way. Looks like my skin, only better. Lasts all day. Makes me feel awesome about my skin, and I hate my skin! I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and have yet to break out after wearing this every day for a week. Typically, I will break out after one day with an offending product. I am a product junkie, and will likely still try other BB/CC creams, but this will be the product that that I compare all others to, and I'll be surprised if I find something I like nearly as well as this! Love!