Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.5

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

This is a really, really nice product. It covers redness extremely well, it hydrates, it gives a beautiful, youthful glow without making your skin look super oily and it lasts all day. I've worn this product for a year straight and repurchased it a couple of times. It's very buildable as well and never makes your skin look cakey. The only reason I switched from this to the Lumene Blur Foundation (which has a matte finish but still gives you that glow) is because I started getting a bit self concious about my acne scars (the pitted kind) and glowy products generally tend to draw attention to such areas, but otherwise I think I'd be wearing this product for the rest of my life. I was so pleased with it. It doesn't fill up your pores for a more even skin texture like the Lumene Blur Foundation, however, so if that is a big concern of yours then I would suggest to maybe wear a primer. I don't wear primers generally and I didn't find this to be such a big problem.

This is my HG CC cream. Now, it's the *only* cc cream that I've used but I don't see myself looking for a new one anytime soon.
I have olive skin with frequent redness and I use the medium shade.
After a heavy layer of moisturizer, I put on my primer and follow with this cc cream. I've tried putting it on without primer and it was horrible, but I have large pores so perhaps others may skip that step. I pat/rub it on with my fingers because I find it works much better for me than using a brush or a sponge. The cream looks like it's just sitting on my skin, but then it blends in beautifully. With a little bit of concealer, it actually provides decent coverage without looking like foundation covering your face. I seal it in with a bit of powder to make sure it stays on all day.
Thankfully, I don't break out from this as it is a relatively light cream.

I have been Lumene's CC's biggest fan for about 2 years now. I think it’s the most underrated cosmetics brand out there. But I don’t mind, as if they get more hyped, prices will jump too :D. This is the BEST CC cream I have ever tried. I have been using this product religiously for 2 years now, winter and summer and it has never failed me.
Read more about my skin type and how I use it, coverage and lasting on my blog here : http://veroniccapopova.com/best-cc-cream-for-pale-skin-lumene-cc-review/

This was a disappointment. I have combination skin, leaning towards oiliness. When I first applied this CC cream I thought it was okay - not wonderful, but okay. However, it did not wear well throughout the day. Rather than sort of melding with my skin, it just sat on top and looked a bit cakey and pasty.
It's not the worst product I've ever used, but I can't rate it 3 lippies. 2 1/2 would be about right if that were an option.
I prefer sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers that leave a dewy finish.
I was not happy to see that it contains the chemical sunscreen octinoxate either.
I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

I love this product! It is the best drug store Bb or CC cream I've ever tried. Been using this for a few years. It blends well, has staying power, and feels light on your skin. I have tried SO MANY expensive BB and CC creams and was disappointed but this one is so worth every penny! Give it a try if you're looking for a natural looking and long lasting makeup.

I've gone through a couple of tubes of this stuff! I have oily/combo skin and this works really well for me. It has good coverage and I find that I don't need any concealer at times (I do like a natural look, though). It doesn't break me out. I do feel like it worked better during fall/winter/spring. Now that it's summer, I find myself having to blot/powder my oily t-zone in the afternoon. Doesn't bother me much, though. What's worrying me is that I'm having trouble finding it at Ulta...hope it's not discontinued!

Love this CC Cream and use it every day. It covers uneven skin tone so well that I don't need any additional coverage from concealer. Yet the result is so natural that it looks really fresh and dewy. I use the lighter of the two shades available in the US (http://www.lumene.com/us/face/time-freeze/cc-anti-age-color-correcting-cream) for winter and mix it up with the darker shade during the summer.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As much as western BB creams go, this is more like a foundation, less like a tinted moisturizer. It is fairly difficult to blend, fairly yellow and the lightest shade (which usually is a match for me in regards of Lumene) is too dark. It's not bad, but it ain't that great either.

HG CC Cream. Not sticky, absorbs perfectly, not matte but not too dewey, and the fair tone is perfect for my skin. Absorbs completely with medium coverage that corrects tone well.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I just love this stuff--it lasts all day , and does not make me break out!!! I have pale skin, and found the light shade was a perfect match, and coverage light to medium--I have good skin so I really don't need much coverage, but it would work well for others who do need more. I love the fact that there is spf in it, or I would not buy it--It is great for my skin--I would recommend this to any one, as I have found this is the best cc that I have bought yet!!!