Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.6

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wear this every day; it is soooo nice! It's hydrating, and makes my skin look younger. I hope they never discontinue this! The light shade is perfect for my fair skin.

I am Korean who has lived in Korea,who is willing to spend a pretty penny on face makeup, and this is my FAVORITE BB/CC cream of all time. I found it in the discount section at TJ Maxx and was so blessed to find it at such a great price (still recovering from my disappointment from HERA, AmorePacific, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and other overpriced mud).

It solves many of my issues with BB creams in the most paradoxical ways:

1) GOOD coverage AND is the LIGHTEST bb cream ever (even better coverage and feels lighter than most tinted moisturizers)
2) BRIGHTENS my face WITHOUT making it gray/ashy/muddy (Missha and Lancome, I'm looking at you)
3) DOESN'T clog my pores or move around. When i'm doing the rest of my face, I don't have finger prints around
4) I'm giving 5 lippies for packaging because it's hygenic and slim, perfect for its liquidy consistency, and perfect for travel...Unlike Korean packaging in which you can easily get the product all over and it leaves stains on the packaging.

HOWEVER -- this works for my neutral, dry-ish Asian skintone. I wouldn't recommend this for people with darker complexions (such is the makeup industry, ugh). My mom is 55+ with an oily complexion and loved it too (wanted to toss her Armani foundation for this).

I'm one of those types who enjoys trying new things (such makeup FOMO) but this is so far the only BB cream I would consider re-buying, regardless of the price.

This is one of my TOP base products.
My favourites are 1. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, 2.Lumene CC 3. Lancome Photogenic 4.Givenchy Teint Couture Balm

It's a winner considering it's price. I like products that give me luminous finish. This differs from other because it's texture is really thin but the final finish is very beautiful . It still manages to give that lit from within skin look. I love it so much. I'm not my 5th tube!!!

It's so easy to apply it, the texture glides easily. I apply with my fingers. The coverage is light-medium/moderate-medium.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A CC cream that makes your skin look flawless & natural. Yes, it covers lots of my imperfections. I use light and it evens out my redness and under eye circles, plus it has an SFP of 20. Originally I purchased the CC cream on Amazon for $12, then I saw it for $8. at Ocean State Job Lot ( these discount stores are in NY and most New England states). Occasionally, Job Lot discounts 25-30% off their skin creams and make-up that's when I stock-up on this Lumene gem!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this product quick one day just to have something easy to work, and wow. I was really surprised how good it was! It lasts all day, it covers BUT it doesn't feel like you have makeup, and it looks absolutely NATURAL. I almost forgot i was wearing it the first days. Really amazing. I'm buying it one more time!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

OK, this is my first review, primarily because I was astonished that no one in the 56+ age bracket had chimed in on this awesome little number. Having worked in the business long enough to know that products cycle through formulations, improving all the while, I am actually stockpiling a product for the first time and it's this one. The Light shade works beautifully for me (for reference, the only other foundation shade that ever truly matched my skin was Exuviance Skin Caring in Warm Beige), taking care of redness around the nose and just generally improving the tone of my skin. I apply with a foundation brush, just a pea-sized drop on the back of my hand, and even swipe it under my eyes as a brightener (I have absolutely given up on undereye concealers). Makes my skin look fresh, bright, and real.

I bought this because of the great reviews I had read about Lumene's BB cream. I've used many BB creams and was not happy with the result because of a lack of coverage so I decided I needed a CC cream. I have the Smashbox CC cream but for a product that I would be using every day (causing me to run out of product fairly quickly), I did not justify spending that much $$ on it. So I bought this for full price which was $14-15. Then a week later it was on sale for $3!...I bought 3 tubes. Been using this product almost every day for 4 months.

I have normal skin (not perfect! Occasionally oily or dry) with a neutral/cool undertone.

Product: goes on well, blends with skin, buildable with layers, gives that glowing look (not too dewy/oily but not dry), good coverage, hides skin imperfections, slightly moisturizing, has 15spf.
- If you have dry skin, I recommend applying another moisturizer first.
- Those who claim that it is not long lasting enough, let me remind you that it is still not a foundation so do not expect it to last as long as foundation. I think the lasting power is great and almost comparable to Smashbox CC cream which does last a while.

Packaging: not the most beautiful but I do like the tube and the nozzle a lot. Very functional.
- some complain that there isn't enough product but in comparison to other bb and cc creams, it is about the same. I think it is sufficient.

I personally like it very much. I'll be using and repurchasing. Not sure if it is my HG CC cream yet but it's definitely in the lineup; hence, 4 lippies instead of 5! Also the only other downside is the few color swatch options. I use medium and am fairly light skinned. Anyone darker or with extremely warm undertones MAY not match well.

I have been using and loving the Lumene BB cream for a while. Recently I purchased the CC cream to see how it compares. For me, the CC cream in the lightest shade is a better (almost perfect) match. The BB cream in light was just a bit too dark.
The CC cream is also more matte than the BB cream. I have oily skin, so this is a plus for me also.
No breakouts with either product to my sensitive skin...Yay!
The price of the BB cream and the CC cream is the same...however, there is significantly MORE product in the BB cream tube. (1.7 oz compared to 1 oz.)

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like the coverage of this product! I mixed it with the BB cream in light to get the perfect match for my fair skin. I agree with other reviews that the lightest shade of the CC cream is definitely lighter than the palest shade of the Lumene BB cream. My skin is dry, so I prefer to mix this with the BB cream.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You get a very small tube of product and the light shade is lighter than the BB version. The finish is dewy, so it works for dry skin, but to me it sits on top of your skin and is harder to blend than their BB cream. This is still far better than most drugstore brands, though! I'd only buy it with coupons or at Ulta where you can at least get beauty reward points.