Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry

1 review

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've tried many a tinted moisturizer/BB/CC and this is my HG.

My skin: pale and neutral (can wear either NW or NC 15 in MAC), very dry, not prone to breakouts, some issues with ruddiness on my cheeks and nose.

I bought both the BB and CC in "light." The BB is much darker--unwearable for me. The CC in "light" works on me, but is a smidge darker/peachier than my natural share, so I don't think it would work for ladies who are paler than NC 15.

The BB is a thicker consistency than the CC. I found the BB didn't cover as smoothly and tended to make dry spots look worse, but my friend with oilier skin preferred it.

Now focusing on the CC: I LOVE the coverage, which is quite good for something I apply with my fingers in ~thirty seconds. It covers up any ruddiness, evens out skin tone, and leaves my face looking clear and glowing. I would definitely say this is medium rather than light coverage, but I think the result looks natural. The finish is not matte, but nor is it excessively dewy or, god forbid, sparkly. I typically wear moisturizer underneath, but I don't need to for it to look good; the CC smoothes over any dry spots. While no one should stop using a dedicated moisturizer, I do find that this packs more moisturizing oomph than similar products and helps keep my skin soft and supple. For providing medium coverage, it's very lightweight. I love that it has SPF 20. Lasting power is good if I keep my hands off my face (I don't wear powder during the day because I want a more natural/low maintenance look).

I use this everyday and already have 3 back up tubes (went on sale at CVS and I worried they were going to stop carrying it). As I mentioned, I apply it with my fingers and it takes less than a minute out of my morning. The packaging is not too bulky, which is great for travel.

Honestly, I cannot recommend this enough for someone with similar skin.