Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other

Price: $

Price: $

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

I am Korean who has lived in Korea,who is willing to spend a pretty penny on face makeup, and this is my FAVORITE BB/CC cream of all time. I found it in the discount section at TJ Maxx and was so blessed to find it at such a great price (still recovering from my disappointment from HERA, AmorePacific, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and other overpriced mud).

It solves many of my issues with BB creams in the most paradoxical ways:

1) GOOD coverage AND is the LIGHTEST bb cream ever (even better coverage and feels lighter than most tinted moisturizers)
2) BRIGHTENS my face WITHOUT making it gray/ashy/muddy (Missha and Lancome, I'm looking at you)
3) DOESN'T clog my pores or move around. When i'm doing the rest of my face, I don't have finger prints around
4) I'm giving 5 lippies for packaging because it's hygenic and slim, perfect for its liquidy consistency, and perfect for travel...Unlike Korean packaging in which you can easily get the product all over and it leaves stains on the packaging.

HOWEVER -- this works for my neutral, dry-ish Asian skintone. I wouldn't recommend this for people with darker complexions (such is the makeup industry, ugh). My mom is 55+ with an oily complexion and loved it too (wanted to toss her Armani foundation for this).

I'm one of those types who enjoys trying new things (such makeup FOMO) but this is so far the only BB cream I would consider re-buying, regardless of the price.

Best BB/CC cream I've tried! I'm a NC15 and the Lumene BB light was a little dark for me so I also bought the Light CC which is a better match.

Nice medium coverage but it feels light on skin and doesn't settle into lines & pores, dries quickly, soo easy to apply. Great finish with a slight luminous finish which is perfect!