Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this but it was just awful for me. I gave it a fair shot and tried it on 4 separate occasions. I tried using my fingers, a damp real techniques sponge and my It Cosmetics foundation brush. Each method ended in the same result, coverage that was patchy, drying and clung to every pore as if its life depended on it. I actually had to wash my face and start over every time. So, if you have 40+ skin prone to dryness I would stay far away from this. I tried it with and without my trust primers and it just simply did not work. I got it from Amazon so maybe it was an old batch. I don't know but I know I'll stick with my Missha bb cream for light coverage.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great product! I use it as regular foundation, I'm not into full coverage since my skin is very dry (even though it could give medium coverage if you build it up, im sure) - this is very hydrating and gives my skin amazing glow.
It does get a bit cakey in the cheek/mouth transition area if I dont exfoliate about once or twice a week. But thats probably just my skin being a bastard. I also apply with my fingers and that works really well.
The amount of light shades is excellent. I wear the lightest shade in winter, and my shade (neutral/pink) is usually hard to find. Also such a great price! Thanks Lumene :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wear this every day; it is soooo nice! It's hydrating, and makes my skin look younger. I hope they never discontinue this! The light shade is perfect for my fair skin.

This is my HG CC cream. Now, it's the *only* cc cream that I've used but I don't see myself looking for a new one anytime soon.
I have olive skin with frequent redness and I use the medium shade.
After a heavy layer of moisturizer, I put on my primer and follow with this cc cream. I've tried putting it on without primer and it was horrible, but I have large pores so perhaps others may skip that step. I pat/rub it on with my fingers because I find it works much better for me than using a brush or a sponge. The cream looks like it's just sitting on my skin, but then it blends in beautifully. With a little bit of concealer, it actually provides decent coverage without looking like foundation covering your face. I seal it in with a bit of powder to make sure it stays on all day.
Thankfully, I don't break out from this as it is a relatively light cream.

I have been Lumene's CC's biggest fan for about 2 years now. I think it’s the most underrated cosmetics brand out there. But I don’t mind, as if they get more hyped, prices will jump too :D. This is the BEST CC cream I have ever tried. I have been using this product religiously for 2 years now, winter and summer and it has never failed me.
Read more about my skin type and how I use it, coverage and lasting on my blog here : http://veroniccapopova.com/best-cc-cream-for-pale-skin-lumene-cc-review/

This is a really, really nice product. It covers redness extremely well, it hydrates, it gives a beautiful, youthful glow without making your skin look super oily and it lasts all day. I've worn this product for a year straight and repurchased it a couple of times. It's very buildable as well and never makes your skin look cakey. The only reason I switched from this to the Lumene Blur Foundation (which has a matte finish but still gives you that glow) is because I started getting a bit self concious about my acne scars (the pitted kind) and glowy products generally tend to draw attention to such areas, but otherwise I think I'd be wearing this product for the rest of my life. I was so pleased with it. It doesn't fill up your pores for a more even skin texture like the Lumene Blur Foundation, however, so if that is a big concern of yours then I would suggest to maybe wear a primer. I don't wear primers generally and I didn't find this to be such a big problem.

I am Korean who has lived in Korea,who is willing to spend a pretty penny on face makeup, and this is my FAVORITE BB/CC cream of all time. I found it in the discount section at TJ Maxx and was so blessed to find it at such a great price (still recovering from my disappointment from HERA, AmorePacific, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and other overpriced mud).

It solves many of my issues with BB creams in the most paradoxical ways:

1) GOOD coverage AND is the LIGHTEST bb cream ever (even better coverage and feels lighter than most tinted moisturizers)
2) BRIGHTENS my face WITHOUT making it gray/ashy/muddy (Missha and Lancome, I'm looking at you)
3) DOESN'T clog my pores or move around. When i'm doing the rest of my face, I don't have finger prints around
4) I'm giving 5 lippies for packaging because it's hygenic and slim, perfect for its liquidy consistency, and perfect for travel...Unlike Korean packaging in which you can easily get the product all over and it leaves stains on the packaging.

HOWEVER -- this works for my neutral, dry-ish Asian skintone. I wouldn't recommend this for people with darker complexions (such is the makeup industry, ugh). My mom is 55+ with an oily complexion and loved it too (wanted to toss her Armani foundation for this).

I'm one of those types who enjoys trying new things (such makeup FOMO) but this is so far the only BB cream I would consider re-buying, regardless of the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this. I bought this over the summer. I tried it once and thought I didn't like it. Since then it has just been laying in my makeup drawer.

Yesterday, I decided to give it another try. I have the light shade, and I mixed it 50/50 with the lightest shade of Cargo Liquid Foundation. And it's perfect! I've used it this way twice now.

I don't really have any skin problems or wrinkles, but I'm getting older. I just don't think my skin looks as young as it used to. I do feel that this makes me look younger. The coverage is prefect and it gives me that lit from within glow.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I always tend to go back to this after trying other foundations. I know I can relay to this to get the job done. The coverage is great and I like how it leaves a beautiful glow, even after a little powder. I just wish that there was a bigger variety of shades, because even though the light is okay for me (especially in summer), but I'm so fair that it could be a little lighter. Despite that I have absolutely no complains.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I am very pale and my skin has a lot of discoloration and redness and on top of that, dry spots and oiliness, so this product was really put into a test. To be honest I seriously dislike the colour range. It only has a few shades and even the lightest one of them is way too dark for my skin. What I do like about this product is the fresh, glowing look. Unfortunately it only lasts fresh-looking for only 3-4hours on my oily skin, but then again, so do almost every other bb and cc- creams I've tried through the years.