Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

This is my HG CC cream. Now, it's the *only* cc cream that I've used but I don't see myself looking for a new one anytime soon.
I have olive skin with frequent redness and I use the medium shade.
After a heavy layer of moisturizer, I put on my primer and follow with this cc cream. I've tried putting it on without primer and it was horrible, but I have large pores so perhaps others may skip that step. I pat/rub it on with my fingers because I find it works much better for me than using a brush or a sponge. The cream looks like it's just sitting on my skin, but then it blends in beautifully. With a little bit of concealer, it actually provides decent coverage without looking like foundation covering your face. I seal it in with a bit of powder to make sure it stays on all day.
Thankfully, I don't break out from this as it is a relatively light cream.

I have been Lumene's CC's biggest fan for about 2 years now. I think it’s the most underrated cosmetics brand out there. But I don’t mind, as if they get more hyped, prices will jump too :D. This is the BEST CC cream I have ever tried. I have been using this product religiously for 2 years now, winter and summer and it has never failed me.
Read more about my skin type and how I use it, coverage and lasting on my blog here : http://veroniccapopova.com/best-cc-cream-for-pale-skin-lumene-cc-review/

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this. I bought this over the summer. I tried it once and thought I didn't like it. Since then it has just been laying in my makeup drawer.

Yesterday, I decided to give it another try. I have the light shade, and I mixed it 50/50 with the lightest shade of Cargo Liquid Foundation. And it's perfect! I've used it this way twice now.

I don't really have any skin problems or wrinkles, but I'm getting older. I just don't think my skin looks as young as it used to. I do feel that this makes me look younger. The coverage is prefect and it gives me that lit from within glow.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I always tend to go back to this after trying other foundations. I know I can relay to this to get the job done. The coverage is great and I like how it leaves a beautiful glow, even after a little powder. I just wish that there was a bigger variety of shades, because even though the light is okay for me (especially in summer), but I'm so fair that it could be a little lighter. Despite that I have absolutely no complains.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love-hate relationship with this product. I am very pale and my skin has a lot of discoloration and redness and on top of that, dry spots and oiliness, so this product was really put into a test. To be honest I seriously dislike the colour range. It only has a few shades and even the lightest one of them is way too dark for my skin. What I do like about this product is the fresh, glowing look. Unfortunately it only lasts fresh-looking for only 3-4hours on my oily skin, but then again, so do almost every other bb and cc- creams I've tried through the years.

I am Korean who has lived in Korea,who is willing to spend a pretty penny on face makeup, and this is my FAVORITE BB/CC cream of all time. I found it in the discount section at TJ Maxx and was so blessed to find it at such a great price (still recovering from my disappointment from HERA, AmorePacific, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and other overpriced mud).

It solves many of my issues with BB creams in the most paradoxical ways:

1) GOOD coverage AND is the LIGHTEST bb cream ever (even better coverage and feels lighter than most tinted moisturizers)
2) BRIGHTENS my face WITHOUT making it gray/ashy/muddy (Missha and Lancome, I'm looking at you)
3) DOESN'T clog my pores or move around. When i'm doing the rest of my face, I don't have finger prints around
4) I'm giving 5 lippies for packaging because it's hygenic and slim, perfect for its liquidy consistency, and perfect for travel...Unlike Korean packaging in which you can easily get the product all over and it leaves stains on the packaging.

HOWEVER -- this works for my neutral, dry-ish Asian skintone. I wouldn't recommend this for people with darker complexions (such is the makeup industry, ugh). My mom is 55+ with an oily complexion and loved it too (wanted to toss her Armani foundation for this).

I'm one of those types who enjoys trying new things (such makeup FOMO) but this is so far the only BB cream I would consider re-buying, regardless of the price.

Excellent. Lovely consistency, high level of pigmentation for medium coverage undiluted, that is easily diluted for sheerer coverage with oil or moisturizer. Works well with or without primer. Very very VERY slight oxidation, only in very warm weather; barely noticeable (I am obsessive about oxidation!). Does not settle into lines.

My skin is dry and fair - colour light perfect in Winter or Summer warmed up to custom degree with bronzer for the season at hand.

No odour; tube with very controllable pointed opening for easy dispensing.

Hope they never stop making this - it is the perfect base on it's own or for concealer/ heavier spot application of foundation if this is how you roll.

HG. Only others that begin to compare are IT CC and Dr. Jart.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Got this in "light" and it's perfect for my pale, scandinavian skin in the summer. Wouldn't be able to use it wintertime because it would be too dark and dry. It also oxidize after a couple of hours, but it's not too bad and I doesn't show too much if I put some more powder on top of it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Have to edit this review after using this CC cream pretty much continously for a month. And i still own 3 tubes of this. I find lumenes BB being a better option for oily skin and offers just the coverage and the dewy without being icky feeling to my skin.

This cc cream was rather quite thick, fuller coverage, tends to disappear on oily areas after 4 hour of use. And gosh, can't stand the smell, it's like putting camphor ointment onto my face.

The darkest shade (deep) matches my NC40 skin very well. Last time I bought 2 for only 5€. I own 3 tubes and will only use this as a foundation. Otherwise I'll stick to lumene BB heleyttävä.

This was a disappointment. I have combination skin, leaning towards oiliness. When I first applied this CC cream I thought it was okay - not wonderful, but okay. However, it did not wear well throughout the day. Rather than sort of melding with my skin, it just sat on top and looked a bit cakey and pasty.
It's not the worst product I've ever used, but I can't rate it 3 lippies. 2 1/2 would be about right if that were an option.
I prefer sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers that leave a dewy finish.
I was not happy to see that it contains the chemical sunscreen octinoxate either.
I definitely wouldn't repurchase.