Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Have to edit this review after using this CC cream pretty much continously for a month. And i still own 3 tubes of this. I find lumenes BB being a better option for oily skin and offers just the coverage and the dewy without being icky feeling to my skin.

This cc cream was rather quite thick, fuller coverage, tends to disappear on oily areas after 4 hour of use. And gosh, can't stand the smell, it's like putting camphor ointment onto my face.

The darkest shade (deep) matches my NC40 skin very well. Last time I bought 2 for only 5€. I own 3 tubes and will only use this as a foundation. Otherwise I'll stick to lumene BB heleyttävä.

This was a disappointment. I have combination skin, leaning towards oiliness. When I first applied this CC cream I thought it was okay - not wonderful, but okay. However, it did not wear well throughout the day. Rather than sort of melding with my skin, it just sat on top and looked a bit cakey and pasty.
It's not the worst product I've ever used, but I can't rate it 3 lippies. 2 1/2 would be about right if that were an option.
I prefer sheer foundations and tinted moisturizers that leave a dewy finish.
I was not happy to see that it contains the chemical sunscreen octinoxate either.
I definitely wouldn't repurchase.

To Read all 57 Reviews, Login or Join

I love this product! It is the best drug store Bb or CC cream I've ever tried. Been using this for a few years. It blends well, has staying power, and feels light on your skin. I have tried SO MANY expensive BB and CC creams and was disappointed but this one is so worth every penny! Give it a try if you're looking for a natural looking and long lasting makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This works wonderful on my oily forehead. It keeps oil at bay throughout the day and does a great job at evening my skin tone and looking natural. It also feels very nice going on and I love the smell. Most importantly, this has faded my red acne scars very quickly which is the main reason I continue to use it.

Unfortunately I can't use this on the rest of my face as it is too dry and this accentuates dryness. I might try it all over my face again in summer.

Very impressed with the quality especially with the low price (I got a great deal on Ebay). My skin looks radiant and the color is perfect. Will definitely buy again.

This is one of my TOP base products.
My favourites are 1. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, 2.Lumene CC 3. Lancome Photogenic 4.Givenchy Teint Couture Balm

It's a winner considering it's price. I like products that give me luminous finish. This differs from other because it's texture is really thin but the final finish is very beautiful . It still manages to give that lit from within skin look. I love it so much. I'm not my 5th tube!!!

It's so easy to apply it, the texture glides easily. I apply with my fingers. The coverage is light-medium/moderate-medium.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A CC cream that makes your skin look flawless & natural. Yes, it covers lots of my imperfections. I use light and it evens out my redness and under eye circles, plus it has an SFP of 20. Originally I purchased the CC cream on Amazon for $12, then I saw it for $8. at Ocean State Job Lot ( these discount stores are in NY and most New England states). Occasionally, Job Lot discounts 25-30% off their skin creams and make-up that's when I stock-up on this Lumene gem!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like this CC cream a lot!

I have the color light and I think it's good for me although I feel like it's changing pretty much after your skin tone. It gives a nice dewy look, even though I set it with a powder for it to last longer, it looks great with out too. It doesn't feel thick or sticky on the skin, and it doesn't break me out. The price is OK, could be cheaper. The packaging is OK too, if you buy a new one it tends to come out a bit too much since it's so full. I'd prefer a pump, but CC-creams often comes in tubes. I'd buy this again! Perfect for a natural every day look, maybe not the most high covering CC-cream for your party night but definitely good and worth the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is just ok. They need more colors. I got the medium and I looked as white as a ghost. I'm going to retry over the winter to see if I can get it to match right. I am not very dark this is just too light.

My HG! Ive tried many foundations on a search for the perfect one and stumbled onto this one. I like a medium coverage and this feels so light on the skin yet it covers everything. I have fair skin with freckles and have the light shade and it is a perfect match. I like a more yellow tint to cover redness; while this is more of a neutral/pink, it looks just like skin. I can even skip concealer because the coverage is surprisingly so amazing. Very natural looking, lightly moisturizing. My skin loves it, it feels so healthy, and it's cleared up my skin/pores drastically from previous "heavier" foundations. I had no idea a cc cream would do it all for me. Just bought my second tube today. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone :)