Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great product! I use it as regular foundation, I'm not into full coverage since my skin is very dry (even though it could give medium coverage if you build it up, im sure) - this is very hydrating and gives my skin amazing glow.
It does get a bit cakey in the cheek/mouth transition area if I dont exfoliate about once or twice a week. But thats probably just my skin being a bastard. I also apply with my fingers and that works really well.
The amount of light shades is excellent. I wear the lightest shade in winter, and my shade (neutral/pink) is usually hard to find. Also such a great price! Thanks Lumene :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wear this every day; it is soooo nice! It's hydrating, and makes my skin look younger. I hope they never discontinue this! The light shade is perfect for my fair skin.

This is my HG CC cream. Now, it's the *only* cc cream that I've used but I don't see myself looking for a new one anytime soon.
I have olive skin with frequent redness and I use the medium shade.
After a heavy layer of moisturizer, I put on my primer and follow with this cc cream. I've tried putting it on without primer and it was horrible, but I have large pores so perhaps others may skip that step. I pat/rub it on with my fingers because I find it works much better for me than using a brush or a sponge. The cream looks like it's just sitting on my skin, but then it blends in beautifully. With a little bit of concealer, it actually provides decent coverage without looking like foundation covering your face. I seal it in with a bit of powder to make sure it stays on all day.
Thankfully, I don't break out from this as it is a relatively light cream.

I have been Lumene's CC's biggest fan for about 2 years now. I think it’s the most underrated cosmetics brand out there. But I don’t mind, as if they get more hyped, prices will jump too :D. This is the BEST CC cream I have ever tried. I have been using this product religiously for 2 years now, winter and summer and it has never failed me.
Read more about my skin type and how I use it, coverage and lasting on my blog here : http://veroniccapopova.com/best-cc-cream-for-pale-skin-lumene-cc-review/

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I absolutely love this. I bought this over the summer. I tried it once and thought I didn't like it. Since then it has just been laying in my makeup drawer.

Yesterday, I decided to give it another try. I have the light shade, and I mixed it 50/50 with the lightest shade of Cargo Liquid Foundation. And it's perfect! I've used it this way twice now.

I don't really have any skin problems or wrinkles, but I'm getting older. I just don't think my skin looks as young as it used to. I do feel that this makes me look younger. The coverage is prefect and it gives me that lit from within glow.

I am Korean who has lived in Korea,who is willing to spend a pretty penny on face makeup, and this is my FAVORITE BB/CC cream of all time. I found it in the discount section at TJ Maxx and was so blessed to find it at such a great price (still recovering from my disappointment from HERA, AmorePacific, Lancome, Estee Lauder, and other overpriced mud).

It solves many of my issues with BB creams in the most paradoxical ways:

1) GOOD coverage AND is the LIGHTEST bb cream ever (even better coverage and feels lighter than most tinted moisturizers)
2) BRIGHTENS my face WITHOUT making it gray/ashy/muddy (Missha and Lancome, I'm looking at you)
3) DOESN'T clog my pores or move around. When i'm doing the rest of my face, I don't have finger prints around
4) I'm giving 5 lippies for packaging because it's hygenic and slim, perfect for its liquidy consistency, and perfect for travel...Unlike Korean packaging in which you can easily get the product all over and it leaves stains on the packaging.

HOWEVER -- this works for my neutral, dry-ish Asian skintone. I wouldn't recommend this for people with darker complexions (such is the makeup industry, ugh). My mom is 55+ with an oily complexion and loved it too (wanted to toss her Armani foundation for this).

I'm one of those types who enjoys trying new things (such makeup FOMO) but this is so far the only BB cream I would consider re-buying, regardless of the price.

Excellent. Lovely consistency, high level of pigmentation for medium coverage undiluted, that is easily diluted for sheerer coverage with oil or moisturizer. Works well with or without primer. Very very VERY slight oxidation, only in very warm weather; barely noticeable (I am obsessive about oxidation!). Does not settle into lines.

My skin is dry and fair - colour light perfect in Winter or Summer warmed up to custom degree with bronzer for the season at hand.

No odour; tube with very controllable pointed opening for easy dispensing.

Hope they never stop making this - it is the perfect base on it's own or for concealer/ heavier spot application of foundation if this is how you roll.

HG. Only others that begin to compare are IT CC and Dr. Jart.

I love this product! It is the best drug store Bb or CC cream I've ever tried. Been using this for a few years. It blends well, has staying power, and feels light on your skin. I have tried SO MANY expensive BB and CC creams and was disappointed but this one is so worth every penny! Give it a try if you're looking for a natural looking and long lasting makeup.

Very impressed with the quality especially with the low price (I got a great deal on Ebay). My skin looks radiant and the color is perfect. Will definitely buy again.

This is one of my TOP base products.
My favourites are 1. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat, 2.Lumene CC 3. Lancome Photogenic 4.Givenchy Teint Couture Balm

It's a winner considering it's price. I like products that give me luminous finish. This differs from other because it's texture is really thin but the final finish is very beautiful . It still manages to give that lit from within skin look. I love it so much. I'm not my 5th tube!!!

It's so easy to apply it, the texture glides easily. I apply with my fingers. The coverage is light-medium/moderate-medium.